Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Operation flashpoint 2

Operation Eskimo: Polar Bear Crisis.

Fight huge polar bears on realistic Artic environments using only your spear and your wits! Battle with Greenpeace as you try to club baby seals! Spend hours ice-fishing for your food! Build an igloo! Over 1 hour of fun gameplay!

wink.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

mmmmm, makes me think of wholesome, delicious blubber.

Operation Blubber: Attack of the Seals (and other marine creatures)

Well hopefully the thing will still use an alternate timeline as in Opflash. Some unknown fictional conflict during Nam with Guba and Angelina would be interesting.

Maybe the game could be played as a flashback, and then go to current times where you're hunting for Guba's twin brother's aunt's nephew's grandmother's 2nd cousin's best friend's uncle who lives in Sosnovy Bor and has a drinking problem.

Is that the same brother that that was outcasted from south-bengolosia for wearing a pale-blue t-shirt, and then joined a ninja-zombie cult that worshipped nano aliens from venus?

Or was that the other of Guba's brothers? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nyles @ April 23 2003,17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is that the same brother that that was outcasted from south-bengolosia for wearing a pale-blue t-shirt, and then joined a ninja-zombie cult that worshipped nano aliens from venus?

Or was that the other of Guba's brothers?  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No, that was the lazy deadbeat potsmoking brother who thinks "the man" is out to get him by using mindcontrol rays beamed through his TV set. He has an extensive collection of tinfoil hats and bongpipes! tounge.gif

My best guess now is semi-fictional something about vietnam. I'm thinkin it's gonna start in vietnam, then your character get's to do some dirty work. It goes without saying the US was places they shouldn't have been when fighting the war. I could definatly see this concept used to in the creation of it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Swatdog @ April 23 2003,04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Leone @ April 18 2003,15:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol....I don't see why that is proof. All it proves is that Codemasters used a Vietnam era photo! Doesn't even have to be Vietnam.  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif

You idiots! Find something to do for a month!  wink.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, why would that not be proof? Why would Codemasters use a Vietnam era photo for a potential "modern warfare" game? I dont see a guy with a M4A1 on a WW2 game cover at all.

Do you? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

'Cos Codemasters are lazy? 'Cos BIS are sneaky bastards (that's a compliment BTW)? Ok sure it's a strong hint, but I wouldn't want that sort of inductive logic used at my murder trial (not that I'm up on charges......yet wink.giftounge.gif )

biggrin.gif

i cant wait to get this game!!!! i wonder if u can transfer the addons... hmmmmm

and from the cluse they have "given" it looks like it is around the time of the Vietnam War.. but thats me

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ April 23 2003,21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My best guess now is semi-fictional something about vietnam.  I'm  thinkin it's gonna start in vietnam, then your character get's to do some dirty work.  It goes without saying the US was places they shouldn't have been when fighting the war.  I could definatly see this concept used to in the creation of it.<span id='postcolor'>

dirty work sounds like special operations and the like...mhhh, I don't know. I'd rather think they will do something on a bigger scale. Afterall we for sure will see large terrain, many vehicles and aircraft, etc..

It might indeed be something like a fictional conflict mixed with some events in vietnam or at least at a similiar time like the vietnam war, but it will definetely be on a large scale with big troop movements and the like. Afterall that's already something like a trademark for a game titled operation flashpoint, isn't it? smile.gif

I just have a dream lol remember when the last mision of CWC you had to pick up 3 characters Nicholas, Hammer, and Armstrong.

Armstrong was still in the military, a captain. Maybe OP2: Armstrongs Back

lol biggrin.gifconfused.gifwink.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 23 2003,13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 22 2003,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ya! Great idea, distract Maruk, and hit the cd tray really quick, then run like hell. Get home, upload it to ftp and send to us biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

For a moment i thought you were serious. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 24 2003,03:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 23 2003,13wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 22 2003,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ya! Great idea, distract Maruk, and hit the cd tray really quick, then run like hell. Get home, upload it to ftp and send to us biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

bad idea since traffic around LA convention center is horrible. he'll be stuck in traffic, and Maruk will drive his T55 and reign down upon him. biggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 24 2003,05:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 24 2003,03:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 23 2003,13wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 22 2003,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ya! Great idea, distract Maruk, and hit the cd tray really quick, then run like hell. Get home, upload it to ftp and send to us <!--emo&biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

bad idea since traffic around LA convention center is horrible. he'll be stuck in traffic, and Maruk will drive his T55 and reign down upon him. biggrin.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thats why we hire Gastovski to do the job....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 24 2003,05:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 24 2003,03:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 23 2003,13wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ April 22 2003,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ya! Great idea, distract Maruk, and hit the cd tray really quick, then run like hell. Get home, upload it to ftp and send to us <!--emo&biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

bad idea since traffic around LA convention center is horrible. he'll be stuck in traffic, and Maruk will drive his T55 and reign down upon him. biggrin.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! It is worth it! And he can get a tank as well! tounge.gif

hey in the new flashpoint2 forum there is a thing called "VTV NEWS" does this mean the game is called VTV ? witch obviously is a shortening of something...