mach2infinity

UK Dedicated Server Hosting

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a reputable and good quality provider to host a dedicated server for Arma 3 based in the UK. I'd be happy with a server that has 5-10 slots. I have had a look around but nothing's persuaded me yet. OVH is too expensive, Elite Warriors seem to lack storage (only 25GB), Gameservers have had some bad reviews, Host Havoc don't have UK servers and so on. Ideally I'm looking for something in the £12-17 (USD $15-21). Can anyone recommend a good provider? Or have I potentially written off some?

Thanks!

5-10 slots could run on a VPS, OVH have some very cheap, gives you full control over what you want to do, some GSP's have limits

On 23/02/2017 at 11:34 PM, richie said:

5-10 slots could run on a VPS, OVH have some very cheap, gives you full control over what you want to do, some GSP's have limits

What would you recommend:

VPS CLOUD 3

VPS CLOUD RAM 3

As these would be blank servers. I'd only need 25-30GB for my Steam Workshop mods. The ones that stand out are:

1) 3.1GHz + 8GB RAM

2) 2.4GHz + 24GB RAM

I would've thought '1'. It'll just be a mate and I and I know higher CPU is preferable.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

If you're looking for a VPS to host on with good specs and pricing mate, have a peek at https://www.vultr.com/pricing/ these guys. I've had a VPS hosted in Australia with them for bloody ages.

Their public pricing page doesn't seem to do them much justice but once you've got an account you get a really wide variety of options, its even cheaper if you upload your own .ISO to run.

Tlfdkz0.png

Qb1vNYy.png