Kydoimos

Simulation for Custom Object

Hi there, all

Currently struggling with what I thought would be quite a simple task. Basically, I have a very small cup-sized object, with all the correct LODs included. However, it doesn't move with explosions or gunfire - it stays static. I cannot pass through the object, so the geometry is fine, and the fire geometry is fine too. I've tried including a Geometry Physics LOD, but that didn't change anything. It will fall to the ground in-game, when raised above the ground - but can't be disturbed by throwing a grenade at it (like the paper cup, for instance, can). I began thinking it was something to do with the mass, but it's only set at 5.000 (which is quite light, right?). I'm inheriting from "Items_base_F".

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, guys! :P

Oh gosh, the shame! :upside: 5.000 = 5 kilograms (in-game) - my object was far too heavy; it's that metric system messing with my brain. Works fine, now I've changed it to 0.050!

• Like 1

since we are talking about mass. I have also created an object, but when I put it on the map and start the mission it is like it has no weight and remains lifted off the ground. Can you tell me where I'm wrong? thanks