ahmedslimkw

Apex keystone cutscene music

Hello!

This might be a silly question but I literally searched everywhere even looking at the files for the music but with no avail, I'm searching for the Keystone music at the end of the mission. There is a cut scene with the music in place followed by the apex logo (tried not to spoil anything for some innocent passerby :P) 

i took a look at all apex soundtracks at the triggers and I found nothing, searched on YouTube and found nothing. Maybe the music is specifically made for the mission?

I'm going to use the music on my campaign for the intro sequence. 

If anyone knows the music name I would really appreciate it if you could comment it down here! :D 

Thanks a lot guys!

EDIT: I found that damn music after snooping around every music track on arma 3! Turns out it was the Arma 3 this is war apex remix. Its around the middle-ish of the track. Hopefully this will help any mission designers looking for a nice track for battles!

Hi, of what I know, Bohemia keeps new content locked for some time, then opens it up. I guess the music will be available in a few months.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:03 PM, ESM_Flash-Ranger said:

Hi, of what I know, Bohemia keeps new content locked for some time, then opens it up. I guess the music will be available in a few months.

Hello!

Yup I noticed that... But what I also noticed it was the arma 3 this is war apex remix! Boy i am really deaf, Cant believe after a few weeks only now I noticed... Really nice track for mission editing by the way!

Cheers ESM!

• Like 1