Hello.

I don't know how many of you realize (and I don't know even if even the devs realize the problem) the reload animations of most guns are, lets say, incomplete.

Let me give you examples (I decided not to record all of this because you can try for yourself in the editor or virtual arsenal).

SPAR-16/17, MX series, CAR-95, etc.

- If all cartridges were expanded from the magazine the bolt locks backwards, it's released and slammed forward after inserting a fresh magazine. (OK)

- If there are still cartridges in the magazine bolt is closed. After reload is initiated the bolt magically opens and is slammed forward after inserting a fresh magazine. (BUG)

AKM, AK-12, ASP-1, MAR-10, Mk14, Cyrus 9.3mm, Mk-I EMR, GM6, etc.

-If all cartridges were expanded from the magazine the bolt locks backwards. After reload is initiated it magically slams shut just to be charged backwards by the operator. (BUG)

-If there are still cartridges in the magazine the bolt is closed, it's charged by the operator after inserting a fresh magazine. (OK)

These two examples are most common "bugs" of the reload animations. There are also few odd ones:

Mk18 ABR - The bolt moves backwards a bit after releasing the magazine, no matter if all cartridges were expanded or not, it's then charged by the operator. (Just see for yourself, it's weird)

Rahim 7.62mm - The bolt locks backwards if cartridges were expended or keeps forward if they weren't. No matter its state it's released forwards by the operator yet nothing happens. (Opened bolt magically slams shut after the animation is over).

Handguns - After inserting a fresh magazine the bolt is released forwards, no matter if it's locked backwards or still shut.

I hope devs fix this issue as it's quite annoying (at least to me) and doesn't seem to be complicated to fix.

Cheers.

The issues will be fixed when we get a new animation system, which will not happen anytime soon I supposed.