Sign in to follow this  
oxmox

USA General

America is the last place on earth besides some obvious choices i would ever want to visit, every other the day it seems the police force just want to shoot and kill people, i see these feeds at least 3-4 times a week, im sure i miss the other 10 or so?

Theres tons of them, people getting shot with their hands up, paraplegics getting dumped out of their wheel chairs and other 'unbelievable' shit, this shit goes on all the time it seems?, im thinking its just the way the US has always been, its just easier to film it and show it online now, lucky for them though they have hollywood, that air freshener will cover almost anything lol, but of course, im probably jealous of the freedom thingy. 

On 3/10/2017 at 9:53 PM, katipo66 said:

America is the last place on earth besides some obvious choices i would ever want to visit, every other the day it seems the police force just want to shoot and kill people, i see these feeds at least 3-4 times a week, im sure i miss the other 10 or so?

Theres tons of them, people getting shot with their hands up, paraplegics getting dumped out of their wheel chairs and other 'unbelievable' shit, this shit goes on all the time it seems?, im thinking its just the way the US has always been, its just easier to film it and show it online now, lucky for them though they have hollywood, that air freshener will cover almost anything lol, but of course, im probably jealous of the freedom thingy.

I hope you don't judge all of America based on a handful of highlighted bad things.  We're a country of 300 million people.  It's not fair to judge us like that.  That's like an American thinking every Muslim in the Middle East is a terrorist because that all we see on the TV coming from the Middle East.

In defense of the police officer in that video though it did look like the guy had a gun.  Remember in some parts of America crime is a serious issue and officers have a split second to make a decision that could very well cost them or others their lives.  We have the luxury of hindsight, they don't.  They do need to adjust their training though.  No reason why the officer couldn't have cleared that vehicle after shooting the guy, then administer first aid.

• Like 1

So...it appears that FBI capo Mr. Comey has been given the sack by King Trumpus the First Warchief Dolan Supreme Commander Trumpus-the-Almighty-Conqueror-of-the-Yellow-Jynese-Peoples Julius Caesar Augustus Trump the God Emperor™ himself for digging up a certain someone's laundry basket that (apparently) has a scent of vodka coming out of it.

NLmV9tL.png

"It had to be done"

(couldn't resist lmao. the photographer that snapped that photo at the press conference deserves a medal)

• Like 1

They're surely heading with max speed towards a softcore Russia 2.0.Putin should sue President Camacho...I mean Trumpovich for copycat.

Pretty hilarious now that Trump has now done everything Hilary did to lose the election, but worse.

Talking to foreign leaders on his unsecured personal phone, leaking codeword intel to the Russians...

How about that dingle-dangle factor?

Our "favourite" child trapped in an adult's body strikes again. Apparently Syria and Nicaragua also didn't participated in Paris Climate global agreement so he's now in a very select vip club.

Not exactly a surprise coming from someone that probably believes Earth's flat too. I'm starting to have big problems separating President Camacho from this guy.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-climatechange-trump-idUSKBN18R1J4

• Like 1

Yeah, as Earth is flat, when this side will be screwed we'll only have to turn it around and live on the other side.

• Like 1

He'll put Mexico to turn Earth on the other side as promise for his reelection. Or Covfefe might have a backup plan to ship us all to the Moon to live in Trump Hotels, of course once we arrive we'll die anyway because he thought that there's no air in space is a hoax.

The US is re-fighting its Civil War narrative  (June 11, 2020; JP)

Officers under Gen. Lee are seen today as ‘traitors’ and ‘white supremacists,’

part of an unfolding narrative in the US that sees the current police brutality and racism as linked to the Civil War.

Lee, the Confederate general, had been offered command of the Federal forces Abraham Lincoln wanted to use to fight the succession of southern states. He chose his state over the Union. Today, that is seen as treason – even though at the time, the Lincoln administration generally did not hang southerners for treason.

Part of what is happening in the US is anger over the reverence shown for Confederate soldiers and generals in the US South. After the Civil War, the South was briefly occupied by Federal soldiers, and there was reconstruction. However, when that era ended, the South rapidly reverted to an attempt to resurrect aspects of the pre-1860 period. African-Americans were deprived of voting rights, segregation became a form of American-style apartheid, the KKK rose and lynching increased.

Other Union generals, such as William T. Sherman or Phil Sheridan, did not do well in history. Sheridan is thought to have said that “the only good Indian is a dead Indian.” Sherman burned cities and invented total war. Furthermore, those like Sheridan and others who fought against Native Americans after the Civil War were brutal in their treatment of nonwhites. John Chivington, who massacred Native Americans at Sand Creek in 1864, was a Union officer. He fought against the Confederacy, but was his cause less white supremacy than those he fought ?..........................

more....

https://www.jpost.com/international/the-us-is-re-fighting-its-civil-war-narrative-analysis-631073

what to say , criminals robe, loot, 

when police kill criminal people riot

some groups instead of study, work - prefer being "gangsta" . people have ability to educate but some prefer listen to rap and say "i am poor", i have the same in my country, group called "dresy" (dres = sportswear), idiots wearing sportswear, listening to rap or techno, instead of go to school (which is free , free of charge) prefere to rob someone, to steal something, than go and drink , and have party and "i am poor, they must give me" - and they are white here and we have such groups, 

there is always in every society group of people dealing with criminal activity but i cannot imagine riots in defence of someone who had sentences , criminal is criminal for me, no excuse, no saint, if someone had several sentences ... 

i cannot imagine how people can defend criminals, for me it is unimaginable 

and than i read that some groups must be extra treated 

i think USA is great country especially states such as Tenessee , Arizona, Texas - you can defend your property 

when you study, work hard - you have results - but our generation is retarded - we (some of us) think that "i should get all free cause i deserve it" instead of "i must work, study, learn, work and than i have result"

i always hated criminals, robbers, looters etc. i always stood for property rights, for taking care about right to defend property

politicall correctness is new form of cenzorship that i know from communism - i hate communism 

4 hours ago, vilas said:

i cannot imagine how people can defend criminals, for me it is unimaginable

Why? For decades young generations are being guilt tripped and steered into certain mindsets through primarily news, film, music and education. Hence certain, rather vocal and socially active groups have difficulties seeing through engineered outrage. Speaking of education, which produces minds of the future, Yuri Bezmenov comes to mind.

The more I look at this situation in US - the more I think: what the **** is going on??? What the **** is it?:face_palm: How it could happen that almost a half of the country got insane? Just in a few days. Really this year does not stop surprising me.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:35 PM, spooky lynx said:

The more I look at this situation in US - the more I think: what the **** is going on??? What the **** is it?:face_palm: How it could happen that almost a half of the country got insane? Just in a few days. Really this year does not stop surprising me.

One cannot comprehend such matters through reason because forces feeding these conflicts do not operate with it. The goal here is not to, in this case, actually help these lost African-American kids that are in desperate need of guidance and purpose. The goal in general, is not working for the good of mankind. The goal here is to eventually level this earth of ours to the ground.

This just reached proportions that cannot be ignored anymore but it did not start yesterday. Their founding fathers were wise and aware enough to put some obstacles in place in form of their Constitution which is under siege ever since.

All in all, we could go on and on, how this happened, who is responsible but the simple truth is, us, it's our own fault, collectively. For not having more f*cks to give on time. For being asleep for so long. This is a glimpse of how a godless nation looks like and the rest of us are fools if we think that we are on a better path.

Among other sources, you can find some bricks in my sig (https://pastebin.com/VtWFcdEE) and The Holy Bible (https://www.biblija.net/biblija.cgi?l=en) is your mortar. Start with the Gospel of John, then Matthew, then Acts. And remember, You do not necessarily need a priest, nor a pastor, nor a rabbi, You only need to open your heart, for our weapons shall be righteousness and truth.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:35 PM, spooky lynx said:

US-Election 2020

If you take the Fridays for Future demonstrations last year or this year the Black Lives Matter protests, despite understandable reasons why such protest happening there was always the thought that such movements are supported  and happening due to important political events. Last year the EU elections and the neverending story to weaken and topple Trump, the attempt to start the FFF movement aswell in the US with big PR traveling by boat but it actually did not succeed like in the EU/Germany. This year a strong raise of the BLM movement which got pushed (at least when you watch google trends) already in the 2016 election. The black community in the US is divided and not all of them including more conservative voters do not agree with all or even oppose the BLM protests.

In the meanwhile the CNN did interview the Black Lives Matter Co-Founder and she says clearly - "Our goal is to get Trump out". 

President "Trump not only needs to not be in office in November but he should resign now,"

says co-founder of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Patrisse Cullors.

"Trump needs to be out of office. He is not fit for office."

"Our goal is to get Trump out"

Twitter Link - CNN

On 6/20/2020 at 8:23 PM, oxmox said:

In the meanwhile the CNN did interview the Black Lives Matter Co-Founder and she says clearly - "Our goal is to get Trump out". 

The more I look at those 'protesters' - the more they seem to be similar to this guys:

https://www.shutterstock.com/ru/video/clip-4312724-1980s---mujahideen-resistance-fighters-afghanistan

Some people thought just the same way: "We need to get SovietsTrump out! So let's spark this uprising and help that thugsprotesters."

But the result may be the same as with the assistance to that bearded folks in the Afghanistan. Now - in the US directly.

they are f*** in brain 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8460059/Cambridge-University-backs-academic-tweeted-White-Lives-Dont-Matter.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_m8npIh4eQ&fbclid=IwAR3qYKTOzIrDozlCIsbgXfteqDZDl8tg7N9eKDq9vTfbIGuxt8_5OiS8DTU

https://storage.googleapis.com/conservativereview/2019/10/50e84488-interracialviolentcrime.jpg

https://allthatsinteresting.com/chanelle-helm-black-lives-matter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8404307/Professor-suspended-refusing-request-lenient-marking-black-students-assessments.html?fbclid=IwAR2bwQj0TviVZkb2YOY2BDeCD9Av2LKGYM75hl8f6OWX_ORifJiJIlPUFzM

https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/101795785_2596858497082512_6785604043424611544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=7xhGSryZOHYAX8sdj7g&_nc_ht=scontent-waw1-1.xx&oh=2f326919a71cacc99a9202fa56caf681&oe=5F1B7C2E

https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/103326509_2647160708898968_1517108520218905766_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=IjM_IVyqpRMAX-LKxf4&_nc_ht=scontent-waw1-1.xx&oh=e1bd9d325386f0b82bc71b40e5bbd448&oe=5F18BC0C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BeQ1w4bfA&feature=emb_logo&fbclid=IwAR3-rdB0bzjzsi1UCWekMLieM2MzXHg7y2W211-u234m867I7jfgxCvrFuE

woman moan they cannot loot 

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61403&fbclid=IwAR2iCTMhUHzDuL3lQlW7lJ2GXO4tC_iVWNcONfMf9XAKLTd46NqHML0GXyM

corporations support multiculti because it breaks trade unions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPAaRsjDkC8&feature=emb_logo

all those far-left movements should be banned 

On 6/20/2020 at 6:23 PM, oxmox said:

"Our goal is to get Trump out"

And abolishing the police force (read take over) and a whole series of such brilliant ideas. I'm sure various Carlson Tuckers have a whole series on that.

Or these accusations lately of inappropriate behavior in gaming scene where those making accusations are multiplying their social media followings by thousands of percent as a result while not involving the authorities. Not sure what makes streamers and social media celebs special but if you have some sort of problem, go to the police and file a report just like the rest of us, instead of twitter bots being judge, jury and executioner without any investigation whatsoever.

I'd love to say, these are just distractions and maneuvers during political campaigns but

On 6/25/2020 at 11:33 PM, vilas said:

they are f*** in brain

and they are teaching our children. Unfortunately, academia throughout western world is in some fields rather taken over by people entertaining these kind of ideas to some extent.

I dunno, are we just giving them credibility that they don't have by even talking about it?

On 6/28/2020 at 7:35 PM, Janez said:

and they are teaching our children.

here too, universities (those "humanistic" not those "scientific, math etc") are full of people who openly declare to be communists, feminists-lesbians, anti-christian, anti-meat-eating, those who openly declare that "private property must be deleted" and ... the same time they are rich, sponsored "by some fundations" etc. 

and they teach young "sociologists, pschylogists, language teachers"

such things are not in areas where you have solid science - math, physics, mechanics, it, chemistry, geology etc. 

people with MSc and Moa sometimes thing different after graduation 😉 i have MSc not MoA

majority of technical students are males, majority of "philosophical-like" students are girls, some univeristies which officially teach foreign language more time focus on "eqality and minority rights" than on gramma 

my friend has younger woman which now studies, he asked her about what does she study exactly and she said "my profesor said that private property is wrong and women must have more rights" - but she study foreign langauage, she should be taugh  about foreign language not about "males should give up their property to women" , he asked her how does you practice foreign language - "we talk about right for LGBT to have children"

we also have problem of some students evicted from university for participation in "far-right"   party, they joined one rightwing party and they were suspended from univeristy (guy had YT channel) while other students with teach rally in far-left marches openly for example marches like "my vagina my right" "no to churches" etc. 

1 hour ago, vilas said:

here too, universities (those "humanistic" not those "scientific, math etc") are full of people who openly declare to be communists, feminists-lesbians, anti-christian, anti-meat-eating, those who openly declare that "private property must be deleted" and ... the same time they are rich, sponsored "by some fundations" etc. 

and they teach young "sociologists, pschylogists, language teachers"

Exactly and those are influencing, steering societal norms, not mathematicians or engineers. Also, don't forget about the most influential one, art. Everything from the ministry to academies.

And we have to look at it from a perspective of a fifteen year old. They are not grumpy 😏 like we are, they care about what others think about them, in fact, its likely the sole important thing in their life.

On 7/4/2020 at 6:25 PM, vilas said:

those "scientific, math etc

These usually distance themselves from politics, psicologic and other social phenomena.

Black Lives Matter Leader in Portland:

"F*ck the Peaceful Protests"

(Dont know the YT Channel, could be 

inappropiate or biased. Just watch the speech of her...)

"Chicago police release video footage of

protests at Columbus statue"

This is an interesting footage released by

the Chicago Police who are protecting the Columbus

statue, showing from the air and from the eyes of the

police officers how BLM protester organize

violence, ambush and attacking them.

Yesterday, the news did report that the Mayor of Chicago did

order to remove the Columbus Statue. 

And a week ago, protesters clashed with police, who used batons to beat people and made arrests after they say protesters targeted them with fireworks, rocks and other items. At least 20 complaints of police brutality were filed against Chicago police officers, the Tribune reported.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/24/christopher-columbus-statue-removed-chicago-following-protests