ArmedTimmeh

[Solved] How to use removeCuratorEditingArea to remove an editing area placed in the Eden Editor

Hey all,

Does anyone know where to get the editAreaID of a Zeus edit area that has been placed in the eden editor?

I'm trying to create a trigger that, when bluefor is present, the nearby edit area is destroyed. According to the wiki (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/removeCuratorEditingArea) I need to use the Zeus GM name, then removeCuratorEditingArea and then pass the editAreaID but I cannot find it anywhere.

I have already attempted to use 0, 1, 2, 3, the edit area variablename, and the edit area reference name but nothing seems to be functioning.

I know the trigger is functioning correctly because the area is destroyed when using the removeAllCuratorEditingAreas command.

Anyone got any ideas, I'm beginning to pull my hair out with this :D

Right so, if anyone is interested I found a sort of work around, the best way is to create an edit zone using the addCuratorEditingArea command in the mission initialise as that way you define an editAreaID when it created so you can reference it on later triggers in a mission. So in the mission init I used gameMasterModuleVariableName addCuratorEditingArea editAreaID,[X,Y,Z pos], radius.