Something that has been pissing me off since the launch of Apex is the ghillie suits. Nothing wrong with how they look, quite the contrary the look amazing but because I suppose they are the ghillie suit from the marksmen dlc but retextured people that own Apex but not the markmsen dlc get this little premium icon at the bottom right:

6DD301C8F00176129385A03CB8EC3697DBECEF2A

I don't think it should be like that since this is the ghillie suit from Apex and since I own apex I shouldn't be getting such crap on my screen every now and then. It's even worse when you try to do a cinematic for the armachinima awards contest since you can't record anything in first person due to that shit. Bohemia please fix? :(

3 minutes ago, alex150201 said:

Something that has been pissing me off since the launch of Apex is the ghillie suits. Nothing wrong with how they look, quite the contrary the look amazing but because I suppose they are the ghillie suit from the marksmen dlc but retextured people that own Apex but not the markmsen dlc get this little premium icon at the bottom right:

I don't think it should be like that since this is the ghillie suit from Apex and since I own apex I shouldn't be getting such crap on my screen every now and then. It's even worse when you try to do a cinematic for the armachinima awards contest since you can't record anything in first person due to that shit. Bohemia please fix? :(

Perhaps buy the Marksman DLC and Help support BIS or log it as an issue on the Tracker.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Perhaps buy the Marksman DLC and Help support BIS or log it as an issue on the Tracker.

Yeah you see not everyone can buy everything. I will log it as an issue then.

I'm posting here again to say that this issue hasn't been fixed, though it has been changed.

Instead of getting the marksman dlc icon I am getting the jets dlc one. I updated my previous report in the feedback tracker

Pictures for proof

http://imgur.com/JYbuiqv

http://imgur.com/OKnBpyi