SupahSulli

How to Make A Re Texure Pack

I have planned on making my own mod to re texture vehicles from other mod makers (with permission) and also edit the units to successfully recreate the Finnish Defense Forces. I was wondering how the exact process of packing together all the textures after making them and then uploading them to the workshop would work.

You wanna make a file called @YOURMODNAMECHOISE then inside of this file another one called "addons"

Make another file inside of the addons

Pbo - make a file call it anything I'll call mine "FinnishArmy"

In that file you want a

- Conifg.CPP

- data (another file)

The config.CPP will be how the game reads your pbo and gets if in game tutorials can be found else where, a bit of searching will get you a lot of tutorials on doing that.

The data file will have all your .paa's which is your images (save clothing g design as a .png or .jpg put into texview2 and save as a .paa)

Then use a PBOManger application and pack your file into a pbo so my file will now be called "FinnishArmy.pbo"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now in you @YOURMODNAMECHOISE make another file called "addons" and drag your .pbo into the addons file. so I've dragged my "FinnishArmy.pbo" into there drag the @YOURMODNAMECHOISE into the arma3 addon folder with all your other mods and you can luanch and test i

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Uploading it I'm not to sure I would image there is just and option on the workshop page for you to upload

Hoped this helped a little bit 

- Toasty