ahebz

Teamkilling or voting people off

Please make so people who teamkill on purpose, get banned for 10 min or make a voting off option.

I think that the vote kick option is not working, there is this player hotdog_cz he's team killing players for weeks now and there is nothing we can do about it. Just disconnect and come back later hoping he's not online :( At least make vote kick work for now, players like him are destroying the game..

On 21/01/2017 at 11:46 AM, snowcrash said:

I think that the vote kick option is not working, there is this player hotdog_cz he's team killing players for weeks now and there is nothing we can do about it. Just disconnect and come back later hoping he's not online :( At least make vote kick work for now, players like him are destroying the game..

The vote kick works :) but 70% of players need to vote :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

The vote kick works :) but 70% of players need to vote :)

With so many servers that have active admins to ban trolls, why would a player stick around and deal with the effort of convincing 70% to kick?

4 minutes ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

With so many servers that have active admins to ban trolls, why would a player stick around and deal with the effort of convincing 70% to kick?

Because that's what we have right now :) we are working on improvements as we speak. We are completely okay if players go to their own servers with admin taking care of team-killers :)

• Like 1

There should be an AUTOMATIC temp ban after so many team kills.  Kill 3 teammates, temp banned for 15 minutes.  If you return (to any server) within a 24 hour period and kill 2 more teammates, you get a 1 hour ban.  If you do it again within 24 hours, you get a 3 day ban.... etc.  

Accidents happen, but persistent team killing must have consequences.  This will greatly curb abusive behaviors without hindering genuine players.

Leave vote kicking as it is.  It should not be easy to just remove people unless it is serious enough to move people to action.  And I would especially hate to see public votes for bans...  leave that to private server admins not public/general use.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seddrik said:

There should be an AUTOMATIC temp ban after so many team kills.  Kill 3 teammates, temp banned for 15 minutes.  If you return (to any server) within a 24 hour period and kill 2 more teammates, you get a 1 hour ban.  If you do it again within 24 hours, you get a 3 day ban.... etc.  

Accidents happen, but persistent team killing must have consequences.  This will greatly curb abusive behaviors without hindering genuine players.

Leave vote kicking as it is.  It should not be easy to just remove people unless it is serious enough to move people to action.  And I would especially hate to see public votes for bans...  leave that to private server admins not public/general use.

I agree.

Additionally to an automatic temp ban triggered by excessive team-killing I would like to see a [15 - 30 minutes] temp ban on server leave while in a match. If you have valid reasons to leave you won't mind the temp ban, if you are an angry rage-quitter you should pay for it, instead of being able to join another server and ruin another team's match.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-9 at 0:19 AM, PumpkinTroll said:

how do one vote?

In map there is a list of actions on left side, there is "vote kick" option but it wasn't given an update for some time.

If player TK - he will be kicked (2TK- kick)

If player is inactive he will be kicked (60 seconds of inactivity)

If player is toxic, mute them in the map list :)

• Like 1