serena

Improved grenade throwing and weapon switching actions script [Updated v1.2]

Improved grenade throwing and weapon switching actions script  Version 1.2

• Keys assigned to switch on primary/secondary/handgun weapon if corresponding weapon already in hands, allow to holster/move weapon on back
  • Throwing distances of hand grenades can be controlled by holding throw key. After push and holding for short time, you hear the sound of pulled out grenade safety pin. At this moment, if you release the key, you just drop a grenade right under your feet. Holding button up to 1.5 seconds proportionally increases grenade initial speed and throwing distance.

Version 1.2

• Code refactored to release condition, removed early version restrictions, bugs and unwanted side effects.
  • Demo mission updated.

Title.jpg

Download link.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Wow. This is really cool. I am excited to see how you managed to change the distance of a thrown grenade

12 hours ago, serena said:

Improved grenade throwing and weapon switching actions script  Version 1.0

• Keys assigned to switch on primary/secondary/handgun weapon, if corresponding weapon already in hands, allow to holster/move weapon on back
  • Throwing distances of hand grenades can be controlled by holding throw key. After push and holding for short time, you hear the sound of pulled out grenade safety pin. At this moment, if you release the key, you just drop a grenade right under your feet. Holding button up to 1.5 seconds proportionally increases grenade initial speed and throwing distance.
  • Since the game has no performance-effective way to check which command corresponds to a complex key combination, only simple key combinations are supported.

Demo mission here.

Wonderful !  Would you be able to put this into an addon perhaps ?  As I could see me (and others) using this as a default mod !!

genesis92xkremator, Thank you!
kremator, yes, of course.  Mod wrapped variant, Requires CBA.

Seems like release version are ready, fast enough, free of bugs and side effects. First post updated.

awesome !!
it works perfecty, ....for realism, if possible, i suggest to add also a grenade " throw-back " ability !
thanks !!