Sign in to follow this  
masterdebator

$30US thru PayPal for someone to make me a buildable runway and bridge object.

-Runway
Looking for someone to build me a in mission buildable runway object for CTI map.
Runway has to be able to allow jets to taxi/drive onto it and off and allow them to to take off and land naturally without exploding.
Would want it to be a medium sized runway good for jets/A10's but not big enough for large strategic bombers. 
Needs to be place able on most flat-ish terrain
Needs to be destroy-able after significant damage, 4 GBU-12's.
Width should accommodate one medium sized jet comfortably

Textures dont need to be super fancy or anything just needs to look like a runway.
I don't want any scripts

-Bridge
I need a bridge to place on maps in the eden editor that can cover large spans of open water, think Tanoa islands to mainland, Altis lower map across the harbor etc. I want to use this model to reduce the number of objects required to make a bridge and thus reduce the load on the server object wise, right now we have to place like 50-100 piers to cover the distance and its object clutter.
I would like this bridge model to be CUT so that have have very long and short pieces to work with so i can mix and match if needed for different lengths.
Needs to tall enough to allow Large ships to pass under it. IE ANZAC frigate.
I would like AI to be able to cross these bridges but I understand that would probably be a tall order. If AI cant cross it No problem, if there is a way to write a script to make the AI cross the bridge through a command action order and have them sort of get "Towed" across the bridge that would be nice but i understand that might be a challenge to do.
Does not need to be super fancy. just look like a basic bridge.

If you feel my 20$ is too low feel free to contact me and we can talk.

Payment-
payment will be thru paypay
you will show me video of the asset working/doing its job as stated above. (proof of work)
I will then ask you questions if i have any about it then send you the money, you will send me the asset.

Must be able to communicate in English

Hey there, this is something I'm working on for my own project, not the runway but a modular bridge.  I'm a noob 3d modeler though, I mostly just do terrains, so it's going to take me quite a while before I have a working object in the game at all.

You could ask the guy who made the Australia map if he's willing to sell his bridge, which is nice and big.  But I doubt he'd part with it for a mere 30$ considering it likely took 100+ hours of work.  And AI scripting to make them cross the bridge is a whole other field, you'd need a second person to accomplish that most likely, and I haven't seen it anywhere yet so if you figure that out let me know.

Good luck