Sign in to follow this  
jumbo

[ENGINE] Freesync doesnt work with Arma 3

I have the same problem. Freesync is not working with Arma anymore after the last update.

I tried all kinds of video modes (windowed, full screen), but my monitor keeps indicating that it runs at 75fps and this is not alternating whilst playing. In other games and in the freesync demo it is working as normal.

Running Arma3.exe directly does not work (error message). When launching via de launcher, via arma3battleye.exe or arma3launcher.exe the problem is present.

Another thing that maybe is related to this problem:

After the last update (or after the latest Crimson ReLive update) Arma sometimes picks up the wrong frequency/resolution. It starts the game at 30 Hz instead of 75Hz. Resetting and detecting the resolution/settings from the video options dialogue switches it back to 75Hz, but then I have to change all settings again to my preferred settings.

On 2016-12-19 at 10:37 AM, PGR70 said:

Another thing that maybe is related to this problem:

After the last update (or after the latest Crimson ReLive update) Arma sometimes picks up the wrong frequency/resolution. It starts the game at 30 Hz instead of 75Hz. Resetting and detecting the resolution/settings from the video options dialogue switches it back to 75Hz, but then I have to change all settings again to my preferred settings.

It would be great if anyone else could check if their adaptive sync is working. G-sync info would be appreciated aswell.

See the ticket on how to make a easy repro.