sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 3.0D - Delta Released !!!

On 9/29/2017 at 6:33 AM, mcnools said:

Any ETA for when the weapon sounds will be fixed? (as in most mods sounds got bugged after BI's weapon sound update earlier this year which causes weapons to only be heard when your'e close to them, step away a few metres and they go very silent, makes it hard to hear where the enemy is shooting from + ruins immersion quite a bit).

(I do not envy the ones who have to fix it considering the amount of weapons in this mod though).

couldn't dynasound and enhanced soundscape fix this? I don't remember this being an issue. Although I never play without this mod, so I guess I know nothing else and can't comment.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=825179978&searchtext=

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=825181638

Can you animate?

Unsung mod - is in dire need of a rtm maker for weapon reloadmag fixes over the next few months, but more of a priority is CREW ANIMATIONS. we have nobody in the team who can make these, and some of our doorgunners hands block the gunners view etc. If you can help drop me a pm

If you don't have much time to contribute but can teach me how to do it, even better, as then i will make a youtube tutorial on it for the rest of the team. ps i only use O2, not blender, so the other tutorials ive seen are no use!

22 hours ago, eggbeast said:

ps i only use O2, not blender, so the other tutorials ive seen are no use!

Just to clarify... You're trying to do all the animations... in Oxygen?!

i can do handanims and now thanks to a good friends teaching yesterday, crew animations, all in oxygen. what i cannot do is non-static animations, as I imagine you need to use blender or 3ds or maya for that.

So we are looking for an animator to do a few jobs a month, in a steady flow for as long as they wish to be part of the team.

it would really make our mod shine.

Getting pumped.

Thanks to everyone working on Unsung for delivering a consistently fantastic mod all these years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i have trouble using zeus with this mod, wont let me place down any groups??? 

also where in the hell is the transport huey? i swear im blind all the ones i can see have hardly any room if any at all.

3 minutes ago, Tyl3r99 said:

i have trouble using zeus with this mod, wont let me place down any groups??? 

also where in the hell is the transport huey? i swear im blind all the ones i can see have hardly any room if any at all.

Groups were broken in Delta, in Echo they are already fixed. Echo will be released very shortly ;)

The transport Huey should be under US Army, UH-1D (Slick). If you don't have Zeus to unofficial mods enabled then you won't be able to see it. Next update there should be both the UH-1D and UH-1H Hueys to place in Zeus, if you enable all addons (including unofficial ones), depending on the time period you are aiming for. 

Just now, Barden said:

Groups were broken in Delta, in Echo they are already fixed. Echo will be released very shortly ;)

The transport Huey should be under US Army, UH-1D (Slick). If you don't have Zeus to unofficial mods enabled then you won't be able to see it. Next update there should be both the UH-1D and UH-1H Hueys to place in Zeus, if you enable all addons (including unofficial ones), depending on the time period you are aiming for. 

yeah i had that enabled, and still couldnt see the slick in the zeus at all :/ 

maybe a bug or something 

is it still planning on being on workshop (echo) 

also AI get stuck in rice paddys haha the mini walls the AI think are actual walls lol 

Well the Huey's in Zeus fixed next update, if they're broken in delta that won't matter much. Yes we will be attempting to put it on steam. That AI thing you mentioned, doesn't happen on my machine. Not sure if it's just echo or if it's not visible on any version of the mod, but they walk across the rice paddies just fine giving an order through Zeus.

Edit:

Spoiler

82208e078d04035547f7b88c24250aed.png

42b2c7007ba98dbab7d71443cc44125c.png

• Like 1

ooh you must show me how to get the ch34 in zeus, i can never do that

• Like 1

To the best of my knowledge "getting something in Zeus" requires the class name to be added to cfgPatches, and the "scopeCurator = 2" in the vehicle's config.

1 hour ago, hcpookie said:

To the best of my knowledge "getting something in Zeus" requires the class name to be added to cfgPatches, and the "scopeCurator = 2" in the vehicle's config.

Nah, he was just missing the option in the Game Master module "Default Addons" and having "All addons (including unofficial ones)" selected. Once you do that poof it all appears in echo version.

@pook we have both scopecurator =2 and the unit listed in cfgpatches

@barden we have that setting on our game master module

also pook, a sidenote - please add this to your pook_sam\scripts\ARMRadarEngage.sqf

_ARMWepArray = [
    "uns_AGM45_Launcher", //added
    "EB_AGM45_LAUNCHER", //etc

cheers!

the CH34 STILL won't show up in zeus for me

class CfgPatches 
{
	class uns_ch34_c
	{
		units[] = {
			"uns_ch34_army","uns_ch34_USMC","uns_ch34_sog","uns_ch34_VNAF",
			"uns_ch34_army_M60","uns_ch34_USMC_M60","uns_ch34_sog_M60","uns_ch34_VNAF_M60"};
		weapons[] = {};
		requiredVersion = 0.1;
		requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Air_F","uns_main","uns_ch34","uns_weap_c","uns_armour_c","uns_men_c"};
	};
};
class CfgVehicles 
{
//etc etc
	class uns_ch34_USMC: uns_ch34
	{
		scope = 2; scopecurator = 2;
		faction = "UNSUNG_W";
		vehicleClass = "aa_uns_air_USMC";
		editorSubcategory = "aa_uns_air_USMC";
		crew = "uns_pilot3";
		typicalCargo[] = {"uns_pilot3","uns_pilot4"};
		displayName = "UH-34D Seahorse";

4 hours ago, sgt_savage said:

Moderators can we please close this thread? 

Thank you :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, sgt_savage said:

Moderators can we please close this thread? 

Thank you :)

Done

• Like 1