Yeah, looks like the sound overhaul is going full steam ahead. 

If only the forum upgrade went as well. More like forum downgrade, bet we won't get post autosaving anymore. Really, I remember vBulletin and it had its quirks, but it was quite usable. Whatever we had before... mostly worked. And now we have another step down.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dragon01 said:

If only the forum upgrade went as well. More like forum downgrade, bet we won't get post autosaving anymore. Really, I remember vBulletin and it had its quirks, but it was quite usable. Whatever we had before... mostly worked. And now we have another step down.

Like most revolutions, the forums are evolving. Patience young grasshopper

• Like 3

Patience for what? I'm a member of Kerbal Space Program forum. It's using the same piece of crap. Sorry, if anything, they're devolving. Nifty features like post saving or BBCode are not supported in here, either.

2 hours ago, dragon01 said:

If it stops the Chinese Spammers from saturating the forums then it's a winner, if you don't like the new forums, you can always stop using them, and close down your account,it doesn't get much simpler

• Like 1

7 hours ago, road runner said:

If it stops the Chinese Spammers from saturating the forums then it's a winner

I had to wade through two pages of chinese spam just to get to this thread...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tpw said:

I had to wade through two pages of chinese spam just to get to this thread...

Yeah, epic fail on the security as almost every threat has been spammed.

I cant Login while on main page of forum, i need to go to specific thread to be able to login. Without it, i can keep pressing LOG IN and nothing happens. It was hapening on older version of forum also.
I'm using Mozilla + Windows 10

11 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Patience for what? I'm a member of Kerbal Space Program forum. It's using the same piece of crap. Sorry, if anything, they're devolving. Nifty features like post saving or BBCode are not supported in here, either.

makes sense though, doesn't it? New generations of kid gamers who grew up with twitter, instagram and facebook, and whose attention span is that of a toddler. They have no real interest in lengthy forum conversations. Just make it mobile and social and give it a nice white design and call it a good job.

Thing is though, forums have always been a place for more serious people, and discussions. So the forum software should reflect that. I couldn't give a single shit about posting "status updates on my forum profile". Who are you kidding man. Give me the forum software from 10 years ago and i'll be happiest.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Vasily.B said:

I cant Login while on main page of forum, i need to go to specific thread to be able to login. Without it, i can keep pressing LOG IN and nothing happens. It was hapening on older version of forum also.
I'm using Mozilla + Windows 10

same issue, chrome , win 10

12 hours ago, killzone_kid said:

Does anyone else have problem with constant need to log in? So bloody annoying.

yes. i do.

Maybe we should clear cache of our browsers? While we had use same browsers on older forum version, maybe thats the problem?

PS: How to delete notifications?

With the forums upgrade there are now additional notification settings. Please check your notifications in your settings: https://forums.bistudio.com/notifications/options/

For consitancey, please use this other thread for forums feedback:

Locking this thread so that any new feedback will be placed in the one thread. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
BohemiaBeck