pooface

Installing Arma 3 / Tools on separate Drive

I am trying to install Arma 3 and the Tools outside of my C: drive to save space.

I have a separate drive formated, writable, etc. that I've installed Arma 3 Tools onto, but I am encountering problems.

"Arma 3 Projects" folder STILL installed in C:/Users/pooface/Documents/Arma 3 Projects even though I have installed Arma 3 Tools on the alternate (L:/) drive

When I go to install buldozer, it says destination invalid / undefined at "C:/Users/pooface/Documents/Arma 3 Projects"  (In reality, it is there, but I wish for it to be in L:/)

Why is Arma 3 Tools pointing to the C:/ drive when I never told it to?

Should I reinstall Steam (currently on C:/) on L:/ drive?

Does this also mean that Arma 3 must be installed on C:/ drive?

use junctions/mlinks to redirect a folder (from L to C/"virtual folder on C leading to folder on L)

Thank you .kju

I have tried to create a junction via mklink /J in cmd but I receive a syntax error. Do you have a suggestion for a tutorial or explanation of how these works (I will google in the meantime)

Also, is this how you set up your tools and game?  I still haven't installed Arma 3 because I am not sure if I will be able to get everything coherent if I install in the L: drive.