pawelkpl

wtf u did to controls ? , left mouse button gives weapon change !

On 19/12/2016 at 10:03 AM, pooroldspike said:

Another thing I've noticed is that the infantry weight-carrying maths have been messed about with, for example I used to be able to run with my favourite load but now I can only walk unless I dump something to lighten up.

In despair, I did an addon to balance fatigue and weight. Roughly, player is never overloaded but at max acceptable load (1), for starting running, when carrying a big backpack and a launcher.

This is compatible with any mission allowing signed addons.

To be MP compatible, the fatigue is set in regard of the difficulty of the server. (custom = elite). In SP, you can choose what you want from no fatigue, no overload to normal fatigue/heavy backpack.

is no sence to modify this this left mouse buton... in this patch...

and its make other problems like on the video...

bistudio will fix this or ?

any things we can do by editing "YourName".Arma3Profile ?

BUMP, what is the solution to this? renders arma 3 unplayable for me since i can't fire my gun if i change the keybinding back to the non-fucktarded settings.

On 17/02/2017 at 11:40 PM, Too-DAMN-Much said:

BUMP, what is the solution to this? renders arma 3 unplayable for me since i can't fire my gun if i change the keybinding back to the non-fucktarded settings.

rebind/reset your keys simple or create a new profile. 

• Like 1

On ‎01‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 6:02 PM, pierremgi said:

Who said yes, apart people who are too quick on the trigger and the newbies in Arma?

I clicked NO and it has f..ed my controls..., btw my friend clicked YES, than changed to Arma2 and all is OK, so your post is pointless....

On 2/18/2017 at 4:20 PM, R0adki11 said:

rebind/reset your keys simple or create a new profile. 

does absolutely fucking nothing to solve this issue, it still forces me to use middle mouse click to do the selected scroll wheel action, thanks for the shit-post and worthless advice.

16 minutes ago, Too-DAMN-Much said:

does absolutely fucking nothing to solve this issue, it still forces me to use middle mouse click to do the selected scroll wheel action, thanks for the shit-post and worthless advice.

Well all i was trying to do was help, no need for the inappropriate language. What i suggested corrected the same issue i had when Apex came out, if its not working for you there must something else going on.

My controls are working ok now since 1.68 for actions, I can use primary mouse button for actions without the weapon firing. I have not done anything different other than restore my keybinds to the same as before 1.66.

The only place that it has NOT been fixed is in the commanding/quick command menu, here the primary mouse still fires my weapon.

My controls are working ok now since 1.68 for actions, I can use primary mouse button for actions without the weapon firing or being blocked. I have not done anything different other than restore my keybinds to the same as before 1.66.  Scratch that Ive just realised I have the key swapped to "Use Default Action" rather than the old "Use selected Action". Using "Use Default Action" now acts the same as "Use Selected Action" use to before 1.66 although this causes problems when near doors as it will still activate any actions that displayed center screen like doors and enter vehicles etc.

We still need a descent fix for this and the below.

The only place that it has NOT been fixed is in the commanding/quick command menu, here the primary mouse still fires my weapon.