loyepop

Windows Key Alt Tabs Arma 3

Hello I've been playing on some Arma 3 Life servers and this has never happened in the two years I have been playing. So the interaction key is Windows key and every time I press that it alt tabs my game/pulls up the widow search menu. How can I fix this? I would really appreciate some help,

• Like 2

I have the same issue, ive played for years and this is just happening after i reset my PC. No one seems to have an answer for this they just say to change the action to a different key in game but there has to be something that stops it because obviously weve been playing for years without it happening.

Sorry to revive a month old thread but do you guys happen to have razer keyboards? This same exact issue started happening to me the other day immediately after I updated the razer synapses software.

Yes, I have a Razer keyboard. If you uninstall the razer synapse software and reinstall it, the windows key works until you reboot. After reboot, the key returns to its default function of opening the start menu