Sign in to follow this  
psrkallez06

Why is not everything in the config file?

So i have unpacked the .pbo file, took out the config.bin file and converted it to a .cpp file so that i can edit it. The problem is that not all the info is there.. If i check the weapon in the arma 3 editor (config viewer) there should be a line called "htMax = 600;"

But in my config file it isn't there.. some stuff is and some isn't. Have i done something wrong? I'm sure that i have the right config file. Thanks.

Classes inherit from another class. The only code the inheritor needs are lines that are different from the class that's inherited. When you look at the code in config viewer you'll see lines of code that are indented. The lines that start all the way to the left are those that were changed for that class. All others were inherited from a previous class.

Classes inherit from another class. The only code the inheritor needs are lines that are different from the class that's inherited. When you look at the code in config viewer you'll see lines of code that are indented. The lines that start all the way to the left are those that were changed for that class. All others were inherited from a previous class.

I see, Well I'm trying to modify the damage of a sniper, i want all the enemies to die in one hit no matter the range etc.. I would also like to change the speed of the bullet to make it hit instantly. Any tips on what i need to change? Thanks.

You can find the magazine for the rifle, and then the ammo for the magazine, then change the hit = ___; to whatever you want.

5.56 is 8. 7.62 is 9. The .408 is 24. 20mm rounds are 80. Mortars and Titan AT rounds are 800.

• Like 1

You can find the magazine for the rifle, and then the ammo for the magazine, then change the hit = ___; to whatever you want.

5.56 is 8. 7.62 is 9. The .408 is 24. 20mm rounds are 80. Mortars and Titan AT rounds are 800.

Thank you, i had another question. Do you know where i can find the ammo in the magazines? For example the cyrus 9.3 mm has 10 rounds in the magazine, i would like to change it to 15. I have found "count=10" in one of the magazine files. But the ammo doesn't change when i change 10 to 15..

Also is it possible to change ammo that a gun shots? For example make the pistol shoot sniper bullets? tips? Thanks again!

EDIT: I just noticed that iam completly off topic, gonna open a new thread about this!