J. Adams

AM Studios - Conversion Mod

Update:

Arctic Fox Defense Solutions has recently donated a bunch of unfinished assets to us to finish off and get in game. I'm personally excited to show off some of what we received. 

Screenshots to follow :)

• Like 4

Just had a rummage through the assets. You guys will like what we will be adding to our Royal Logistics branch of this mod :) 

• Like 4

So, because these assets are originally from another mod (which showcased some very nice screens), I figured I'd just use the already existing renders.

Land Rover Wolf R+ WMIK:

0WCy2uz.jpg

ISTAR 

R37W5kF.jpg

Medical Storage/Lab:

4jLnw5D.jpg

These are only a few highlights of what was donated to us by AFDS (Pederson)

• Like 4

If the mobile logistic stuff (basically the offices in containers) can be completed, that would be great. I remember how excited we all were when Arctic Fox was showing them off initially.

Yea, we have some great stuff to get in game, once textured it shouldn't be too bad. However... there was a couple of trailer models built for the containers. If someone is able to do the whole articulated trailer thing then we can set up a bit more of a 'mobile' feel to them 

• Like 2

I'm not going over this again mate. Read the previous posts. It explains that the following pictures are DONATIONS and neither "borrowed" nor "taken"

If you do not agree with the direction of this mod, feel free to look elsewhere as I don't have patience for people who question everything 

• Like 1

On a more serious note: Do you plan to deliver new content yourself, or are you going to center your mod arround donations that you'll finish?

Not to be understood wrong, can't wait for some of the things showcased.
Greetings,
Tillee

• Like 1

Of course we intend on using our own stuff, it would be impossible to finish this mod without it.. Just no screenshots of in game stuff yet and I'm not one for showing ugly pictures 

48 minutes ago, tillee said:

On a more serious note: Do you plan to deliver new content yourself, or are you going to center your mod arround donations that you'll finish?

Not to be understood wrong, can't wait for some of the things showcased.
Greetings,
Tillee

Some of the first stuff posted here was created by us.

2 hours ago, Rayko said:

What the difference? I think the main goal of mods to satisfy community not to make a competition. As for me i don't want to know how this mod was create and how many people were killed during the process, i just want to see and play the result!

lol what? this is precisely the type of mentality that leads to ripped shit ending up as half baked addons.

if you are creating an addon to satisfy "community" or anyone else but yourself you're doing it wrong...

• Like 6

If you doubt the legitimacy of this "handing over" feel free to speak to the man himself. He gave me a download of all his source material, finished, in progress and not even started (ref images etc). 

Again, if people don't like this then just don't look at it - problem solved :) 

Just to clarify this so people dont get the wrong impression: 

My updated models have been donated to J.Adams to be used for whatever they wish as I "as usual" have run out of time to get around to it. After all, it's just a hobby to release some creative juices when I have the time. :don9:

So if people want to use what I have started to eventually get released then that is just a big pluss for everyone I would think. 

• Like 2

It am sure everything is all legal, but some people pointed out that content is used that is publicly available. That is okay and I do not have any issues with that as per se. There is a difference if somebody is handing out free food, or if somebody is actually giving you something specifically for you. Beside that this is a free and open forum and if you advertise something you should expect any form of feedback.

In the end I can only agree with previous users and I am looking forward with interest to your future content.

1 minute ago, PuFu said:

yeah man, no worries, i said what i had to say here before, you fixed it,  it's all fine don't worry. The reply was directed towards the "i don't want to know how this mod was create and how many people were killed during the process"

Alright then so it's all good I hope. Yeah that "I don't want to konw how this mod was created  and how many people were killed during the process" also sounded kind of funny to me and I thought exactly the same thing as you, does he even have a legal copy of arma 3? :)

Right gents, I suggest that if you wish to shit talk to each other over the internet, at least do it over PM so it doesn't clog up the thread. If a mod could deal with this privately I'd be more than delighted.

When people constantly kick up shit about this mod I do doubt my reasoning behind this mod and I've contemplated pausing the creation of this mod several times. It's people who get salty over this, it's pathetic that you actually feel the need to come home from work/school everyday and find some reason to shit post on the forums. If you don't like what you see, keep your trap shut and move on. 

For you PuFu, as an fyi, English isn't Alex's first language, yet he does just fine. Mocking what he said is just pathetic and pretty comparable to the words of a twelve year old, so I suggest you stop it.

So to conclude all of this; stop mocking each other, stop shit posting, stop aggravating each other and stop acting like children. If you want to say something that's mean, it's not worth saying - just sod off.

Mods - if there's anything I missed here, feel free to add :) 

Lot's of posts hidden here..

Guys-i am very tired and have just finished a 12 hour work day. the next person to continue this argument or post something not directly related to this mod will have there account suspended for a week-I'm not in the mood this evening.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Guys-i am very tired and have just finished a 12 hour work day. the next person to continue this argument or post something not directly related to this mod will have there account suspended for a week-I'm not in the mood this evening.

I appreciate that, cheers

• Like 1

G'day J.Adams,

Glad to see that you have picked up Arctic Fox's assets. Really looking forward to seeing them in game. Had quite a few duscussions with him in the early days of his development.

Are you intending to utilise all of the assets he was working on or just implementing those that you feel will provide best results for your project?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Thank you ineptaphid really appreciate that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wansec_6 said:

G'day J.Adams,

Glad to see that you have picked up Arctic Fox's assets. Really looking forward to seeing them in game. Had quite a few duscussions with him in the early days of his development.

Are you intending to utilise all of the assets he was working on or just implementing those that you feel will provide best results for your project?

Hiya mate. We intend on adding all the crates as well as the trailers made for them. We also want to add in most of the vehicles that were made after we get some work done on them.

our biggest issue with all of this is the articulated trailer...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, J. Adams said:

our biggest issue with all of this is the articulated trailer...

what about using this mod?

• Like 2

Wow thanks for that mate! Didn't know it existed. We will look into that :)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, J. Adams said:

For you PuFu, as an fyi, English isn't Alex's first language, yet he does just fine. Mocking what he said is just pathetic and pretty comparable to the words of a twelve year old, so I suggest you stop it.

my reply wasn't even addressed to alex to begin with, so not sure what you are on about...and english is not my first language either btw

and yeah sorry i got carried away with slapping the reyko guy in your thread

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PuFu said:

my reply wasn't even addressed to alex to begin with, so not sure what you are on about...and english is not my first language either btw

and yeah sorry i got carried away with slapping the reyko guy in your thread

Hahaha just because you used the work slapping over the internet you made me smile :)