COLDSTEEL COHEN

"Data Verification Failed"

I verified files. I have all DLC. I get "Data Verfication Failed X:\Steam\steamapss\common\ProjectArgo(Prototype)\kart\addons\modules\modules_f_kart.fbo".

What are the steps to resolve this?

Same issue here. Checked integrity of the local files, tried starting it as a administrator, nothing.

I got the same problem, I removed the file and did an integrity check but it wasn't downloaded again so I moved it to another folder, and then the game worked, at least its working until now

I got the same problem, I removed the file and did an integrity check but it wasn't downloaded again so I moved it to another folder, and then the game worked, at least its working until now

Where did you put the file after the integrity check? you said you move it to another folder

Hi,

this error means that game tried to verify signatures for the file but the verification failed. This can be caused by invalid or missing signature file (bisign). With the last update two addons have been removed from the data: modules_f_kart.fbo and modules_f_kart_data.fbo. These two addons should have been removed by the Steam (also with their's bisign files) but it looks like for some reason they stayed in addon folder and probably only bisign files were removed. This is causing an issue because the game is trying to load these addons but bisign files are probably missing, so they can't be properly verified.

In this case moving/deleting file will help since it should not be there after last game update.

• Like 4

I am having issues, its now probably been updated more since then but i cant find it with saying kart. Like it doesnt say modules either. but in other files it does. i dotn want to redownlaod it bc it took forever and i dont know wat i shoudl delelte (im tired my spelling is jsut not good)

---------------------------
Argo: argo.exe - Application Error
The exception unknown software exception (0xc06d007e) occurred in the application at location 0x773c4878.

OK   
 i got this and have no idea wat to do

Edited by PrincessXBunnyX

17 hours ago, PrincessXBunnyX said:

I am having issues, its now probably been updated more since then but i cant find it with saying kart. Like it doesnt say modules either. but in other files it does. i dotn want to redownlaod it bc it took forever and i dont know wat i shoudl delelte (im tired my spelling is jsut not good)

Argo: argo.exe - Application Error
The exception unknown software exception (0xc06d007e) occurred in the application at location 0x773c4878.

OK   
 i got this and have no idea wat to do

The first two sentences are unfortunately a little hard to understand. How many errors do you get exactly and when do you get those? Without more details to isolate the problems it could be a lot of things.

I assume you verified the integrity of the game cache? If not, do that first.

In case that doesn't work I pull a Microsoft forum moderator and suggest doing the following:

1. Go to Start, click All Programs and open Accessories.
  2. Right click on Command Prompt in the Program list and then select Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click OK, or else click Yes.
  3. In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc /scannow

See if that helps or does anything. Report back with results or if you have more details.

Hi Guys I am first getting a verror Data Verification Failed addons/air_f.pbo

and then getting  exception unknown software exception(0x000dead) occurred in the application at location 0x0000000074E341C8.

lets hope there is a fix

22 hours ago, Anas Murtaza said:

Hi Guys I am first getting a verror Data Verification Failed addons/air_f.pbo

and then getting  exception unknown software exception(0x000dead) occurred in the application at location 0x0000000074E341C8.

lets hope there is a fix

Are you getting this when verifying your game in steam?

Hi,

Whenever I try to open a steam game called Argo , it would not load and then I got to task manager I find the game and press End task. Whenever I do that it says "could not load gfsdk d3d11_ssao_d3d11.win64.dll".

Then when I press ok another message comes up and it says   (0x0000dead) occured in the application at location and then i couldnt see the number because it just closed way too quickly.

Sometimes the game would open and i will get a message saying "The instruction at 0x0000000000000 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. the memory could not be written. Click OK to terminate the program."

Please someone help me :( ;(