hansen111

[SP] OTF Part 1 - The Lalazar Oil Fields

otfpart1.png

Operation Takistani Freedom 

Episode 1 - The Lalazar Oil Fields

https://youtu.be/taqVFxMCrys

Its been 10 years since a coalition, led by USA, defeated the Takistani army in Operation Desert Wind. A puppet government was put in place but Takistan was plagued by civil war in the following years. 

The civil unrest created the perfect conditions for the growth of the terrorist group called ISID. The group won some important battles against the Takistani government and seized control of oil fields which they use to finance their army. The ISID have claimed responsibility for terrorist attacks all over the world and this year the US Army have been sent back to help the Takistani army defeat ISID. 

In part 1 you will take the role of an A-10 pilot on a mission to soften up some hard ISID targets around the Lalazar oil Fields in preparation for a Takistani assault aimed at taking back the oil field. 

Events soon spiral out of control and the hunter becomes the hunted.

Required Mods (All on steam - subscribe with 1 click): 
- CBA_A3
- CUP Terrains - Core
- CUP Terrains - Maps
- CUP Units
- CUP Weapons
- CUP Vehicles

Hit the thumps up button on steam workshop if you like to see more missions in the OTF Campaign.

Steam Link:

DropBox:
  • Like 2

They didn't see Maverick coming.... Goose is dead though :'(
Aside from that bad pun, really good mission. I didn't listen to one bit of the advice and died about ten times.
The last bit i didn't expect. In the end I listened to Ghostbusters killing the ISID guys. So I had a great time.
Make more missions :D