jjespejo

Battleye is not enabled. Restart the game to enable it?

I have Arma3 & 2, and not getting this error.  But when I installed Argo I cannot launch the game I keep getting this error. If I bypass it, I can connected with more Battleye messages. Then get to play about 30 seconds then it drops me.

I have uninstalled Argo also and upon reinstall/reboot same scenario

Battleye is not enabled. Restart the game to enable it?

Hello, do you use Steam to start the game? If not, could you please try to use it if that changes anything? Thanks!

Hello, do you use Steam to start the game? If not, could you please try to use it if that changes anything? Thanks!

*i know that this is the wrong post but i can't post* So my PC requirements are good but when i start it up i get error and says it's not 64 Bit and my PC is 64 and requirements says it's 64 So i verified integrity Same Problem Changed it to server and back says the same.

i need help please

*i know that this is the wrong post but i can't post* So my PC requirements are good but when i start it up i get error and says it's not 64 Bit and my PC is 64 and requirements says it's 64 So i verified integrity Same Problem Changed it to server and back says the same.

i need help please

Hi, could you please report your issue on our Feedback Tracker (https://feedback.bistudio.com/) with detailed specifications of your computer? It is a better place for tracking similar issues. Writing down also the exact text of the error message could be helpful as well. Thanks!

J'ai 2 amis qui on un problème leur jeux ne se lance pas eux il cliquer pour installer batteleye et le jeux se met en arrière  plan et ne se lance pas (je sait que c'est pas trop le bon endroit )

He's saying that two of his friends are having this issue, when they click to install battleye the game is sent to background and doesn't start.

wow got hi-jacked on my posting.

I do use steam, installed and lanched from steam also.

(sorry for my english i am french...)SO if nobody want to reply you go on your files => steam =>steamapps=> common => project argo=> =>battlEye => Install_BattlEye.bat

(sorry for my english i am french...)SO if nobody want to reply you go on your files => steam =>steamapps=> common => project argo=> =>battlEye => Install_BattlEye.bat

I did your steps and I am able to play. There was also an update that happened before that also. So I am not sure that had to do with it also. But its working!!! thanks mate :rolleyes:

The Argo disconnect BattleEye service - game restart error can be fixed like this.

It seems the issue relates to 32 and 64 bit versions of Argo and Arma 3 games and BE service registration.

• First uninstall BE for Arma3 by going here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\BattlEye and clicking on Uninstall_BattlEye.bat
  • Once uninstalled go here and do the same for Argo C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Argo (Prototype)\BattlEye run Uninstall_BattlEye.bat
  • Now go here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Argo (Prototype) and start Argo with argobattleye.exe - it will install BE and you will then be able to play the game without being kicked out.
  • Exit Argo and go to Steam library - Argo will now work fine via Steam link.
  • You can then start Arma3 and it will install BE service - the problem will then be resolved for both games.