13d00

How optimized is this game compared to ArmA III?

I really love ArmAIII and have played lots of the campaign but was never able to play in Multiplayer as it just didnt run on my PC.

How is Project Argo compared to this?

Thanks in advance :)

13D00

I really love ArmAIII and have played lots of the campaign but was never able to play in Multiplayer as it just didnt run on my PC.

How is Project Argo compared to this?

Thanks in advance :)

13D00

Same, but lower render distances and limited scripts and players on servers may in some cases give you slightly better perfs.

Same, but lower render distances and limited scripts and players on servers may in some cases give you slightly better perfs.

Alright thanks :) im going to download it, there's nothing wrong with trying :P

I get better performance 90% of the time on Argo than on Arma 3, and my settings are higher on Argo. I do have friends that get similar or worse performance though. I would say it is better optimized. However, much less is happening in Argo than A3.

• Like 1

I got better performance in Arma 3. My config is the same as i copied the config from A3 to get my Keyconfig back, The official Argo servers are not able to provide enough performance for a competiive game. Compared to Battle Royale my Fps are much lower.