Sign in to follow this  
hellkn1ght

(Phabricator) Feedback Tracker Categories

Hello,

I'm having trouble using the new feedback tracker. Is there any way to browse a list of tickets based on a certain category in the new feedback tracker? The old one had a very easy to use UI with lots of filters. In the new  tracker finding a ticket without knowing it's name or ID seems impossible. There's an advanced search that lets you search for anything but not categories.

All I want is to see all tickets regarding Controller issues for Arma 3 sorted from new to old. Where do I have to search/what do I have to do in order to achieve that?

Thanks in advance!

*Edit*

Only took me all night, but f**k me I found it:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/maniphest/query/all/

1: Click on "Edit Query" on the top right to open the filter.

2: Write "Arma 3" in the field called "Tags" (2nd from top)

3: Scroll down and select the categories you want to see tickets for.

I know many big projects use phabricator, but still: Worst UI ever. I can't remember when I've last seen such an unintuitive, overly complex user interface >_<

• Like 2

Excuse that I write to this subject.
All categories have a wide range of tickets.
At a stage of creation of the ticket it is possible to choose only category. There is no choice under categories. Each category has to open under category (if such exist).
There is no combination of tickets around objects. All tickets created around one subject aren't considered together, it is difficult to reveal repetition option.

If it is possible, to add the choice under categories.

Feedback.jpg