Sign in to follow this  
djotacon

[COOP06]OPERATION CHERNOBYL - OPTRE - MISSION PACK

0qV1kPb.jpg

Description

The ONI has revealed that the insurrectionist has created a secret base near location on Earth's Chernobyl . Our mission will be find the assets and neutralize the OPFOR troops.

Features

Coop 1-6
Vehicles
Arma 3 revive

Mods

Operation Trebuchet - Steam
Chernobyl terrain - Steam
CBA - Steam

Operation Chernobyl 2
Suscribirse
DESCRIPCIÓN
Description

Aerial reports has revealed that the insurrectionist forces has hidden labs inside areas marked on map. Find this labs and neutralize.

Features

Coop 1-6
Vehicles
Arma 3 revive

Mods

Operation Trebuchet - Steam
Chernobyl terrain - Steam
CBA - Steam

File link - two mission inside

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5on6m7viv05kucj/Operation%20Chernobyl%20-%20OPTRE.7z?dl=0

Hey djotacon... your mission requires OPTRE Ace compatibility addon, which is outdated (with it the mission crashes, without it, the mission doesn´t loads =(

[EDIT] Ohhh, I´ve put the ace compt file back, and it worked... usually those deprecated files crash missions, but it worked fine... thou optre ace compat should be added as requirement

Cheers!

Hey djotacon... your mission requires OPTRE Ace compatibility addon, which is outdated (with it the mission crashes, without it, the mission doesn´t loads =(

[EDIT] Ohhh, I´ve put the ace compt file back, and it worked... usually those deprecated files crash missions, but it worked fine... thou optre ace compat should be added as requirement

Cheers!

Say thank you to the bugged release of the OPTRE...

They dont want make a new re-upload without ACE bug and all the scenarios has this problem right now.

They have a lot of complaints about that but if they dont wanna fix his own release.. this is not my problem.

The Pandora map is bugged because this OPTRE release too... :angry: 

Yeah... they should have added the ace compatibility addon as an optional folder; but nevermind, I was able to play the mission, just ignoring the messages on chat text (that the ace compat pbo was outdate blablablah)

ORLY? What did OPTRE bugged on Pandora? The custom constructions? The alien vegetaition?

Hope to see an Alien mission whenever HCpookie releases his aliens mod =D

Cheers!

ORLY? What did OPTRE bugged on Pandora? The custom constructions? The alien vegetaition?

The OPTRE GRIDLOCK map conflicts the Pandora map and takes out the red grass. Will post this on the OPTRE thread so they can look at it. 

The OPTRE GRIDLOCK map conflicts the Pandora map and takes out the red grass. Will post this on the OPTRE thread so they can look at it. 

Ohh.. I see, as I use an addon to remove grass (to improve my old comp performance) I couldn´t notice that lol.. but now I recall seing it on the thread screenshots.... anyways, this mission inspired me to "play" with OPTRE+Colonial marines (by b00ce) and BB´s raptors on Hardley´s Hope colony on Pandora (and poked Phantom to make an ALiens mission there whenever hcpookie releases his aliens mod)... hope both teams fix this grass bug thou!

Hope to see some djotacon´s OPTRE mission there too - with or without red grass (wink wink)

cheers!