ryanwolfe556

Clientside Unit Insignia Issues?

I have been able to successfully make squads both through XML hosting and ArmaSquads, then moved over to Arma Units. Across all of these, I am unable to see others or my own insignia, though, others could see it on me or themselves.

This has followed me from one computer to the next, so I'm pretty sure it's not hardware, and fresh game don't seem to work either.

I had a buddy of mine join my Arma Unit, he could see my insignia, on his own screen though I could still not see it on him or his vehicle.

Please excuse the low quality image. He sent me a picture from his phone(i.imgur.com)

I have no clue what to do anymore, suggestions?

It depends because in the unit that I am currently in, our dedicated server doesn't allow the image to be shown, but will be shown on other servers.

This maybe caused by the arma units server data to your server or it is just a bug to some players.

I too had this issue with my own unit patch and on our own server...it turned out to be the Plat Carrier or Vest I was wearing and it covered up the patch.  The Emblem still showed on vehicles and aircraft so it was the clothing in our case.

Cheers,

Hello to you, I am a player of Belgian arma3 and I also experience difficulties to see my image of unity. I play without mode so no problem from this point of view. But here is the invisible remnant and nobody sees it. I searched everywhere but nothing done I have no solution can you help me? Yours, Moe's.

On 12/28/2016 at 10:52 PM, Moe_s said:

Hello to you, I am a player of Belgian arma3 and I also experience difficulties to see my image of unity. I play without mode so no problem from this point of view. But here is the invisible remnant and nobody sees it. I searched everywhere but nothing done I have no solution can you help me? Yours, Moe's.

Please send me a direct message so I can help troubleshoot your issue.

• Like 1