Helldogz

Clan Insignias in Arma

I had to deal with the new Units in compare to the old squad.xml. So while I tried to learn more about the systems I found this Insignia function in the BI Wiki.

If I remember right I saw a Strider with a so called clan Insignia on its front, once I was playing epoch. Too bad we ended up in a firefight, so I could not ask them how they managed that.

Do I have any chance to these functions anywhere like the squad.xml as long I am not the server owner (like in Epoch, Exile, KotH and so on)

Well, "Clan Insignias" can still be presented through squads.xml option, though, it's becoming depreciated if it has not already, and they'd like you to just switch over to the Arma - Units way of things. Honestly, it's easier than the XML.

To get started, head over to units.arma3.com and Join or Register a Unit. If you have not linked your Steam account with your BIS Account, you'll need to to show your new Unit Insignia in-game. Once it is all linked, just select a unit you are in from the Arma 3 Launcher, and enjoy the new insignia.

Insignias appear on all supported Clothing and Vehicles.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Well, "Clan Insignias" can still be presented through squads.xml option, though, it's becoming depreciated if it has not already, and they'd like you to just switch over to the Arma - Units way of things. Honestly, it's easier than the XML.

Nothing official has been said that the XML will disappear, its worked fine since OFP so why change it ;)

• Like 1