Sign in to follow this  
Zakk Wylde

==6th Marine Expiditionary Unit== {RECRUITING} [18+][US]

Hey you. Yeah you. I'm talking to you. We, the 6th Marine Expitionary Unit, are looking for more people to fill up our ranks. We are looking for all kinds of different people; it doesn't matter about your skill level, we can always increase that skill. The minimum age is 18 years old, but we can make exceptions on age based off of skill level and maturity. Unfortunately, those younger kids will not be made into Commanding Officers because honestly, nobody wants to take orders from a kid, sorry, but that's just how it works. 

Hello, my name is SSgt Z. Sibilski and I'm here to recruit you to the 6th MEU. We are looking for all kinds of ranks to be filled along with different kinds of roles ranging from Rifleman all the way to Transport Pilots. Yes, we are looking for pilots, but CAS will be limited to when we have more people and will not be the main priority in our group. I will be putting the Teamspeak 3 down further if you are interested or have more questions.

Anyways, we the 6th MEU are a semi-serious roleplaying group. We take roleplay in game pretty seriously, as well as some out of game stuff, but most of the time it's just messing around and having fun, since that's what MilSim is all about! Anyways, I hope you consider joining our unit since we are in desperate need of people to fill up the ranks.

The Teamspeak 3 IP will be posted right here: 149.56.28.99:9257

If you decide not to join, then I hope you have a good day! Have fun and stay safe! Ooh-rah!