taterx

Stuttering/Frezzing

Having freezing/stuttering problems in multiplayer servers. The only multiplayer servers I have played was king of the hill and exile.   I can be running across the map and about every 20-30 second I get a 5 second freeze where sound stops also with the freeze fps drops to like 3 and returns to normal. I sometimes get 60+ fps in game so its not im getting low frames.  Sometimes it happens more often than the 20-30 seconds.  Checked speed tests they come back to normal speeds 65 down 6 up . I checked pc temps and cpu/gpu are sitting notmal levels.  I tried hosting my own server and played altis sandbox and had zero issues I played 30 minutes not a single stutter.  I just installed a fresh install of arma maybe 3 days ago.  I also tried to verify game cache no luck . Anyone know a fix?

PC specs

i5 4460

750ti FTW 2gb

8gb memory

1tb hdd

windows 7 os

I fixed it.  Problem was zone alarm firewall was in game mode and I didnt allow arma 3 .  Running smooth once again !

I'm having constant freezing when the menu screen appears, lasts for 1-5 mins then continues as normal. Also getting the same freezing during SP and MP games vanilla and modded. I've tried verifying/re-installing/firewall settings/physx3_86 deletion followed by a verify. I've also unsub'd to all mods within the steam workshop and manual installed them, no change. 

This has only started happening since the recent update and hotfix but is making the game unplayable. I've not seen any report files as the game isn't "crashing" its just freezing for a min or two then continuing as normal for 30-40 mins before doing it again.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

- Solved

- Scrap that, it's not solved, seems everytime ArmA3 Updates it breaks my game.