Sign in to follow this  
foss

Arma3 wont let me disable other input devices

Hi there

I have this Problem:

In Controls section of Arma 3 i cant remap hotkeys, because it adds commands from my HOTAS and Rudder Pedals, which are also connected.

i press Disable in Controllers section to temporary shut controllers down, while i remap my keyboard, but it does´t grey out.

Only thing that goes on/off is the TrackIR device. 

I checked Windows Device Page and made sure all Buttons from Devices are disabled and axes are neutral, but to no help.

I erased Arma 3 Folder in /myDocuments , i created new Profile but it doesn´t help either.

Are you the one who has a solution for me?

Op Sys: Win8.1

Game State : 1.64.138497  no Mods

• Like 2

Hi there

I have this Problem:

In Controls section of Arma 3 i cant remap hotkeys, because it adds commands from my HOTAS and Rudder Pedals, which are also connected.

i press Disable in Controllers section to temporary shut controllers down, while i remap my keyboard, but it does´t grey out.

Only thing that goes on/off is the TrackIR device. 

I checked Windows Device Page and made sure all Buttons from Devices are disabled and axes are neutral, but to no help.

I erased Arma 3 Folder in /myDocuments , i created new Profile but it doesn´t help either.

Are you the one who has a solution for me?

Op Sys: Win8.1

Game State : 1.64.138497  no Mods

I think i have related issue - https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/194572-after-the-latest-update-164-i-cant-enable-my-controller-in-settings/