Sign in to follow this  

Exile: Player X kicked off. Missing required DLC content.

Hey,

since the new patch i get ppl kicked with following message:

tMcukfH.png

This happens to a lot of users and since i never had that message before the patch, i was wondering if they missing apex or dlc bundle like marksman, chopper and stuff - if they missing the dlc bundle, how can i allow users to join that server without dlc bundle?

Any ideas? Did we had that kicks before just without a message?

You don't need to own DLCs to play missions that use DLC content. You just get a pop-up to buy DLCs when you use it's contents.

They are missing APEX expansion pack and you are probably running a mission/game mode that requires it (either weapons, vehicles, props or Tanoa itself).

You don't need to own DLCs to play missions that use DLC content. You just get a pop-up to buy DLCs when you use it's contents.

They are missing APEX expansion pack and you are probably running a mission/game mode that requires it (either weapons, vehicles, props or Tanoa itself).

Yeh man, running tanoa - i just thought it's just about apex and running tanoa but since i never ever had that message before the patch and now have it like around 25 times a day on the server i better ask :)

thanks pal