Arma 3 Units Not working

Everytime I try to register my new unit, and I did everything on the basic info page, but as I go to the characteristics page, it won't allow me to edit the blanks with the drop downs. nothing drops down or anything.

There is system and server maintanence concerning Units being done at the moment-this may be the cause of your issue.

Hello,
The Arma 3 Units web server had a few issues that should now resolved. Please try again, and let me know if you have any issues.
Best regards,
BohemiaBeck

Hi. I have tried every thing I can think of to get our unit working properly including forums and youtube etc. I have no Other info on my screen apart from tags. No unit name, no website and no logo. What am i doing wrong please?

Hi. I have tried every thing I can think of to get our unit working properly including forums and youtube etc. I have no Other info on my screen apart from tags. No unit name, no website and no logo. What am i doing wrong please?

Hello, I will send you a PM.

I as well need help! It keeps saying i have exceeded the max members for this unit???I have pending apps of many other members wanting to join? How do i get up to 64ppl on a unit?Why isnt this an option? Please help :(

I as well need help! It keeps saying i have exceeded the max members for this unit???I have pending apps of many other members wanting to join? How do i get up to 64ppl on a unit?Why isnt this an option? Please help :(

Hello, I will send you a PM.

Gess what both the system and site are down and have been going down like this a lot and its not like its going down for maintenance there's no listed maintenance of these times and it's been dead for almost a day now