So, been playing the game a lot since it came out, and I've had this issue numerous times. I attack an enemy base and score big loot. The game loses connection for what ever reason and restarts. Now, all my units are gone and I have no credit for the base I just attacked.

There needs to be some sort of account synchronizing set up for this. Star Wars Commander has it is place, and works great. When you log in, whatever units you had finish the battle after the disconnect, and you get the credits still.

Are you working on implementing anything like that? I'm pretty simple minded, so I assume a few things. If all my units are gone, the game knows I used them, and I should get the loot from the battle. If I don't get any credit from the battle after disconnecting, then all my units should be there, like the battle never happened. I shouldn't lose all my units and get no credit. Please fix this.

Hi firefox117! We know about that and so far it won't be changed because it's a measure against some cheating options that could be done in games that solve the connection issues in other way. We're really sorry that this behaviour is causing problems to honest players, unfortunately we encountered players who tried to exploit the system mentioned in your post. We're looking for some better solution but until we find it this feature will be included in the game. We hope it won't bother you and other players much.

Thank you. Hopefully you guys can find a solution. I know both Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and Commander have this in place, and makes a world of a difference. Look forward to seeing it in place here was well in the future.

@Thales I've had this problem numerous times, and gets really frustrating.

I can understand that losing connection mid-siege shouldn't be an easy way to refund your units, however there ought to be a decent solution that addresses this. It is a mobile game after all.

If resetting the state prior to the attack isn't an option, then would it not be possible to get the last known outcome of the attack? For example, if you are attacking you've gained 50% of the available loot and lost 50% of your troops before connection is lost, would it not be viable to keep that as the final outcome of the battle?

I assume the simulation is done server-side as well? If so, the above seems very much like a viable option, since an attack is actually determined the moment you've placed all your units, since you cannot affect the battle once it has started.

I've spent money into this game and having to "regroup" your units is actually very very expensive. At higher levels, losing connection mid-battle usually means losing $5-$10 worth of oil. That is just completely unacceptable.

I have noticed drops like that both on 4G but also on Wi-Fi - both of which have excellent reception.

Please fix this. Thanks.

Had this happen as well, server drop outs are very punishing :( could do with a better solution.

Like I mentioned, the star war games are like that, you don't get your troops back after a disconnect, but the game plays out. So when you log back in, least you get some credit. That should be something they could easily put in place.

Happens to me often too... Id be surprised if stopping a handful of exploiters is worth pissing on the entire game population. This game disconnects waaay more then any other mobile game I've played.