2 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

DIY Flamethrower attachment? :P What attachments do you have planned for the 1911?

No flamethrowers sorry :)

I have couple of suppressors done already. I was also thinking about flashlight and few muzzles. Aaand maybe extended magazine version.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Bnae said:

I have couple of suppressors done already. I was also thinking about flashlight and few muzzles. Aaand maybe extended magazine version.

Sweet, CAG 1911 here we come :D

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bnae said:

I think he meant the "oil filter suppressor", a DIY suppressor that is very well-known and very strange :D 
It's interesting, why no one still did such a suppressor from this little butane tank object

Spoiler

img-23-58-28-89.png

• Like 3

Wanted to ask! What do you think of letting people use your hold-action system and animations for shooting revolvers and other weapons? Your Colt SAA for example is the one and only revolver like that in Arma, that's cool and sad at the same time 

9 hours ago, Igor Nikolaev said:

Wanted to ask! What do you think of letting people use your hold-action system and animations for shooting revolvers and other weapons? Your Colt SAA for example is the one and only revolver like that in Arma, that's cool and sad at the same time 

It's fine by me. Although my animations are meant to be used in individual guns, so if someone wishes to use my animations they should give the credit to me.

• Like 1

I`ve got 3 little requests,if I may :  A nice chest mounted holster.Like the most used ones or even for animations sake,a forward tilted one.

A Splinter cell camo pattern,and a P-220/230-series gun.This is top-notch.

And a MP-5 smg.  If we could get 2-1 mounts sights ,I will be adding the Sako R.35 as my back-up rifle in game.

The Mil Gear pack already has a vest with a chest holster, the NIA has a Sig pack on the way and MP-5s out already. Look before you ask.

1 hour ago, phantomphan said:

The Mil Gear pack already has a vest with a chest holster, the NIA has a Sig pack on the way and MP-5s out already. Look before you ask.

what?

yeah yeah..."i dont need it, make something nobody has yet" is what your saying...

I would like to see Bane's art of these things if he wants too.

Overlap doesn't matter to the artiest. 

kk

I keep these in mind. You have to remember that i'm only a man. I'm doing everything solo and from scratch to end. It'll take some time and inspiration to finish anything and currently i'm doing what i personally like first.

You can always suggest what you would like to see but don't be upset if i don't answer or if i don't make it.

Stay tuned

• Like 8

I certainly dont want to dictate what Bnae should make, but I hope he continues with novel weapons (more vintage stuff and perhaps some (cross)bows as he mentioned earlier). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bitesrad said:

I certainly dont want to dictate what Bnae should make, but I hope he continues with novel weapons (more vintage stuff and perhaps some (cross)bows as he mentioned earlier). 

I really want to see his lever-action rifles :)

• Like 2

Yes it comes in black

Spoiler

zwF9zj2.jpg

• Like 9

Yes ,I know...but this level of great stuff,not very many has got that,this is outstanding,if he wanted to make it.Crossbow is a +1 for me.

Still working with prone animations. I'm planning to make v0.5 stable so it would have all the animations etc. for current weapons + Remington R1.

I'm also working with Exile server so my time is limited at the moment.

Stay tuned

Spoiler

Wy6R7fC.jpg

• Like 2

Really amazing work Bnae. Here's a slightly offtopic question... In the first pic on your steam page-the sniper rifle standing on the ground with it's bipod extended. How did you do that? If I want to place a rifle on the floor or on a table with it's bipod out-how is that achieved/

This pic-

1D9675031C6CE62C60E1CC1A045612FD6B63EBFA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

Really amazing work Bnae. Here's a slightly offtopic question... In the first pic on your steam page-the sniper rifle standing on the ground with it's bipod extended. How did you do that? If I want to place a rifle on the floor or on a table with it's bipod out-how is that achieved/

Thanks. I made a custom bipod that is always extended just for the picture > then i linked the bipod to the weapon and added the weapon to editor :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bnae said:

Thanks. I made a custom bipod that is always extended just for the picture > then i linked the bipod to the weapon and added the weapon to editor :)

Ah-very clever :) Any chance of releasing that version for us arma photography enthusiasts?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Ah-very clever :) Any chance of releasing that version for us arma photography enthusiasts?

I'll make unfolded version from both of the current bipods and upload .rar here with readme included :)

• Like 1

All prone animations are now done (finally). Next objective is to adjust all config files and muzzle flashes. After that i'll try to fix the crosshair "bug" - I know why it's happening.

Some new textures will be added and old ones will be adjusted. Some reload animations will be adjusted aswell.

I would very much like to know what type of textures you would like to see

Stay tuned :)

Spoiler

cIvcXFM.png

• Like 8

Wow, that engraving looks amazing.

As for variants, I think just a black, wooden/engraved (engraved for like a rich officer or something) and maybe a FDE/ Tan version (As a stand-in for the M45A1) would cover all the bases. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bnae said:

All prone animations are now done (finally). Next objective is to adjust all config files and muzzle flashes. After that i'll try to fix the crosshair "bug" - I know why it's happening.

Some new textures will be added and old ones will be adjusted. Some reload animations will be adjusted aswell.

I would very much like to know what type of textures you would like to see

Stay tuned :)

Hide contents

cIvcXFM.png

Y8X1nUO.jpg

:D

• Like 1

I'll keep these in mind :) 

You can also suggest camouflages to all other weapons aswell 

• Like 1

On 4-3-2017 at 3:37 PM, Bnae said:

I'll keep these in mind :) 

You can also

suggest camouflages to all other weapons aswell 

Well, since you've shown how awesome you are with texturing engraved stuff, a really finely decorated Colt SAA would be a nice project. 

7mtXpqu.jpg

You just have to cut the barrel a bit to resemble a normal SAA, though a cavalry model of the SAA would be awesome. There's alot of options when it comes to engraving, so you can just let your imagination run wild.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Well, since you've shown how awesome you are with texturing engraved stuff, a really finely decorated Colt SAA would be a nice project. 

You just have to cut the barrel a bit to resemble a normal SAA, though a cavalry model of the SAA would be awesome.

What are the odds since today i decided to make this. Or at least something similar because that is way too detailed for me

And yeah this might take some time since my UV mapping is garbage on this one so i'm redoing it.

• Like 1