I'll animate the selector so it'll move depending what fire mode you're using. Also i will make all the accessories, hopefully i can find enough pictures to create them.

Oh, that would be cool.

• Like 6

• Like 5

Dude, I wanna get this mod and put the SAA with a cowboy hat and some aviators so I can fly helicopters like Wild Bill from GI Joe.....

• Like 1

On a serious note, kinda off topic, but SuicideCommando made me me think of it....

ASDJ_JR was folded into CBA, but I was told there were some functions in ASDJ_JR didn't make the crossover. Can someone explain this to me, if it's not too much trouble?

~S

On a serious note, kinda off topic, but SuicideCommando made me me think of it....

ASDJ_JR was folded into CBA, but I was told there were some functions in ASDJ_JR didn't make the crossover. Can someone explain this to me, if it's not too much trouble?

~S

Doesn't really matter since ASDG Joint Rails is not going to continue as a standalone anymore

For players

If you have CBA 2.0, you don't need ASDG JR anymore, it becomes redundant.

All your various ASDG compatibility addons are still valid to use.

For modders

All asdg_* classes remain unchanged. You don't need to update your configs.

Function asdg_fnc_compatibleItems became CBA_fnc_compatibleItems.

Optional but recommended: change asdg_jointrails in requiredaddons to cba_jr

List CBA v2.0+ as a requirement instead of ASDG JR.

Future plans for ASDG JR

Developed as part of CBA.

No longer maintained as a standalone release.

And for now this is going to be a standalone addon > reason = Colors and locations from other weapons/ addons won't match.

Really nice work-I love the reload animations :) Looking forward to trying these out.

• Like 3

Nice work on the animations, glad to see others getting into the animations area, you might want to get with the RHS guys, they can always use another hand with custom animations for their products.

Good deal Bnae, thanks fr clearing that up for. Looking forward to your mod!!

~S

i love the knife man. i always wanted a simple and effective knife implementation like this. and the animations are really cool too.

• Like 4

• Like 8

Very cool- are the weapons planned to be be seperate PBO's, or is this a single PBO weapon pack? Also I noticed some cool things in there like the shotguns and knives, as well as versions of both. If the sniper rifle has animated bolt action that would be great, as there is a real lack of modern working bolt action rifles right now. 

Very cool- are the weapons planned to be be seperate PBO's, or is this a single PBO weapon pack? Also I noticed some cool things in there like the shotguns and knives, as well as versions of both. If the sniper rifle has animated bolt action that would be great, as there is a real lack of modern working bolt action rifles right now. 

>0:45

It will do the bolting animation even if you are aiming.

It is going to be a pack but with separate weapon configs just in case.

• Like 2

• Like 7

really awesome. is this for some kind of game mode or something or are you just trying out concepts? those interaction animations instantly gave me swat3/4 flashbacks. and that little set up you have there looks like a nice hostage situation map.

i was also wondering how you trigger those actions since there is no scroll menu showing up (or i missed it). so i'm assuming keys?

• Like 2

Thanks

@bad benson i'm indeed creating gamemode along with the addons. The map is just to try out the concepts.

Actions are triggered by a keypress but behind the keypress there is little function doing the thinking for you so it'll select the correct animations for the sitation.

• Like 3

Thanks

@bad benson i'm indeed creating gamemode along with the addons. The map is just to try out the concepts.

Actions are triggered by a keypress but behind the keypress there is little function doing the thinking for you so it'll select the correct animations for the sitation.

awesome. can't wait. looks interesting. i'm also a supporter of context sensitivity. it's really powerful if done well. annoying as fuck if not. but i'm sure this is one of the good examples. :lol:

• Like 4

762 points and 855 faces, still needs little tweaking on textures etc.

92d0c68f9b.jpg

• Like 5