VLADIMPALER72

BOMBING RUN.. USING TRIGGER.... for Ai

I use to be able to do this on Arma2... i am trying to do the same with arma3...

i use to syc a trigger to a specific AI plane.. when it passes the trigger.. bombs away.

ive looked FOR HOURS... i cant find how to do it......

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...

Place a module - f.e CAS run or mortar strike/artilery strike or whatever. Sync the module to the trigger (If those are the artilery or mortar strike) or module to trigger and a plane (If that's CAS Run). Set the trigger activation to whatever you want it. BLUFOR, OPFOR, Owner only etc. Viola!

EDIT:

You can also place some IEDs and name them f.e ied_1, ied_2 etc... And place this into the activation:

ied_1 setdamage 1;
ied_2 setdamage 1;
etc etc

This'll make a bombing impression. You can set some timeout on the trigger to delay the explosions.

Place a module - f.e CAS run or mortar strike/artilery strike or whatever. Sync the module to the trigger (If those are the artilery or mortar strike) or module to trigger and a plane (If that's CAS Run). Set the trigger activation to whatever you want it. BLUFOR, OPFOR, Owner only etc. Viola!

EDIT:

You can also place some IEDs and name them f.e ied_1, ied_2 etc... And place this into the activation:

ied_1 setdamage 1;
ied_2 setdamage 1;
etc etc

This'll make a bombing impression. You can set some timeout on the trigger to delay the explosions.

thanks ill try it tonight.