I am new to scripting and have been going through some tutorials, though I do have a question with regards to preventing hacking and all that. Is the campaign namespace that the saveVar command saves to safe to use just standard or does something have to be done like with global variables? Thanks for the help.

D3lta481

You need to be more specific, there is for example no campaign namespace.

Alright, I think my overall question was quite clear, is the saveVar command safe for MP or does something have to be done to make it safe from hacking. I read in my research into this that it most likely saves to a campaign namespace much like the profile namespace, but no matter what it has to save it somewhere and I want to know if it is safe to use without any other checks. Pretty simple question, that may have a complex answer due to the lack of documentation on much of these systems, this I understand as the wiki for the commands gives very little useful information to this inquiry. 

Do you intend to play a campaign with hackers? Anyway, nothing on local machine is safe from hacking, so to answer your question: no.

(Btw, there is no lack of documentation in this case.)