john85oc

A2 Ace error after new Mission

Hello,

I have make a new Mission for my Arma2 OA server. But the mission will not play on the server

He give me the follow error ->  4:21:02 Mission us_takistan_2016_a2.takistan read from bank.
2016/08/22,  4:21:02 Missing addons detected:
2016/08/22,  4:21:02   ace_main
2016/08/22,  4:21:02   ace_sys_wounds
2016/08/22,  4:21:02   ace_sys_repair
2016/08/22,  4:21:02 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ace_main, ace_sys_wounds, ace_sys_repair

But Ace for A2 its on the Server Installed... like @ACE @ACEX i dont unterstand this error

Have someone a Tip for me?

Your missing addons that aren't on the server which according to your error are these files you need:

ace_main.pbo
ace_sys_wounds.pbo
ace_sys_repair.pbo

If a mission wont start check the following:

- server's command line to make sure that all mods are installed and setup in command line that a mission requires

- check rpt for errors of missing addons like the following error you got here:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ace_main, ace_sys_wounds, ace_sys_repair"

the files listed at the end of that message ---> ace_main, ace_sys_wounds, ace_sys_repair

are basically these files:

ace_main.pbo
ace_sys_wounds.pbo
ace_sys_repair.pbo

You need those files on the server, remember that sometimes when upload mods to an ftp for the server that some mods even tho if you check the mod and all files seem to be there,

check the file sizes and compare them with the mod on your computer, if the mission your trying to play in sp / editor plays fine then the it could be possible that the files on the

server haven't fully uploaded or are even corrupted.