Hi Folks,

Looks like a fine scale model...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Really well made, good job!

If you need any help let me know.

Thx, havin some shiny textures issue atm which i hampering development, still trying to perfect my quixel to Arma workflow. as u can see below its a bit glossy.

122iPw2.jpg

• Like 11

Some good progress over the last few days, the ramps now have sounds, the nav rig now retracts for use in bigger ships well decks.

QFiQz1X.jpg4cc8mqs.jpg

• Like 6

Very nice, just to ask will this landing craft have any weapons hard points? Or does this type of landing craft not have them?

yeah it will have GPMG added to the sides and one on the rear, thats kind of phase 2 of the model

• Like 1

yeah it will have GPMG added to the sides and one on the rear, thats kind of phase 2 of the model

Good to hear :)

Any news on this? I assume your still tweaking away at it..Ive been using Burnes MK10 in my Modpack and missions even though it has a few issues..really hoping this project comes together especially for Tanoa for Logistics..baffles me why BI didn't include one of these when they released Tanoa.

I do have 1 suggestion..I know when I have the Burnes model I am using parked on a beach someplace that if the wind is high it will float away..so maybe some sort of scroll wheel option to lower a front and rear Anchor to keep it in place would be nice.

Diesel

Quick update: Currently working on the 1st person view from the bridge, also started modelling the GPMG's that will be mounted on the sides and rear

Nice, is there a particular reason why you want to remodel them instead of using the old A2 ones?

Also, they look terrible. We are close to finishing off an L7 replacement model for the arma 2 one in our pack as well.

Great work on the Landing Craft. Can't wait to see this released. It is something we are eager to use as it will allow for some good seaborne landings. :D

• Like 4

Yeah just picked it back up as im hopping between this and a BAF landrover pack I started before this

Mike I'd maybe focus on the landing craft.. hint hint

... or release it as beta for those who are tired of Burnes MK10 ...

Itl be ready when its ready. Currently its not in a state to release publicly yet, still some key stuff needs adding. As u can appreciate folks building something from the first polygon up is time consuming long process and from time to time its nice to take a break and work on something else to keep it fun, end of the day I do this for fun and enjoyment and im sure you guys can appreciate that! But things are moving forward!!

• Like 6