bailey84

Revive not working when Headshot - Any Revive

Hey guys I have tried 3 (Farooqs, AIS, End Game) different revive scripts with no success. Its seem it works (sometimes) but when me an my friend head shot each other we died instantly. Is this a problem my end or is revive bugged with Tanoa at the moment, any help or discussion would be great.

CHeers 

You should set setting in Multiplayer in Editor

You have probably enabled this

advanced.png

Set it to basic

basic.png

EDIT:

here is Multiplayer setting if you are looking for it 

menu.png

You should set setting in Multiplayer in Editor

You have probably enabled this
advanced.png

Set it to basic
basic.png

EDIT:

here is Multiplayer setting if you are looking for it 

menu.png

Hey mikesk, thanks for replying yes have tried it on Basic also, could you confirm by testing this so I no its me and something I have wrong, or to confirm its a bug.

Cheers

Edit sorry just to confirm I'm trying to use revive with Zombies an Demons mod out of steam, this may be the problem?

The mod is not necessarily the cause. I recently got insta-killed when playing on a mission and no mods with basic revive on it. Not sure if it was a headshot though.

I'll do some investigating when I get off work.

You did not mentioned you are using mods. Mods can override default behaviour of game. You should debug it your self. I don't know which mods you are using and don't have time to do this kind of investigation. Hope you understand.

You did not mentioned you are using mods. Mods can override default behaviour of game. You should debug it your self. I don't know which mods you are using and don't have time to do this kind of investigation. Hope you understand.

Hey sorry yeah I did test it, seems to be that Mod.