Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

ArmA 3 Mission Voice Actors

I am looking for voice actors to fill up 6 roles in a mission I'm making. I am posting this in general chat rather than editing because this subject has nothing to do with actual editing but rather people who wish to record some spoken text.

I've opened a discord channel for whoever is interested in participating here - https://discord.gg/mfnZE

I am going to present you a little background about this project:

The mission is yet to be named, it is in Tanoa (therefore requiring the Apex DLC to play). The main idea is to have cutscenes in the same quality of the Apex Protocol campaign. Alot of the UI elements of the briefing intro is based on Call of Duty Modern Warfare satellite-like intro screen. The UI elements and intro is done (except for the voice-acting), an expanded version of BIS subtitle including timed conversations with audio is done. A whole lot of intro functions are done (optimized camera movement). Except for the intro and outro - the mission itself is basically done. A few final adjustment do need to be made though: Dynamic spawning of enemies in areas with alot of custom parameters - done. Mission flow sequence is properly scripted with complete separation from client to server. All respawn templates and their respective configurations are finished.

Basically, voice acting is the only subject that wasn't even touched yet.

The discord channel includes all the info you need to know regarding roles, number of lines for each, etc.. The full script (which is already done) will be released once all slots are assigned.

Regarding credits - credits will be given at any description of the mission (workshop, etc..) and in the mission's outro.

I replied to it, but not sure how Discord works just yet. Hence this post hehe. But I'd be willing to help out.

Replied back. Hope to speak with you soon

It looks like the instant invite for the Discord channel is no longer valid, but if you need any extra voice acting then I'd be happy to help. British accent & I have extensive experience of voice acting for other games (DCS in particular).