Goro

Preventing AI from creating new waypoints.

Hi. I'm expierencing a quite weird glitch. I want to script the Squad Leader movement by the command "Move". The Squad leader goes perfectly on his path, but when there are no more "Waypoints" given by Move, it automatically creates a new one and starts fleeing. Any solutions on that?

Hi. I'm expierencing a quite weird glitch. I want to script the Squad Leader movement by the command "Move". The Squad leader goes perfectly on his path, but when there are no more "Waypoints" given by Move, it automatically creates a new one and starts fleeing. Any solutions on that?

Use allowFleeing to prevent this

_group allowFleeing 0;

or use disableAI

_unit disableAI "Move";

Use allowFleeing to prevent this

_group allowFleeing 0;

or use disableAI

_unit disableAI "Move";

Thanks for the response, let me check and I'll report back in a moment.

Nope, after reaching the destination point, the AI just seeks for cover. The behaviour is Careless.

Can't use disableai

Don't use disableAI as it prevents them from moving at all, including turning. Use:

_unit forceSpeed 0;

This will force them to stay exactly where they are, while still allowing them to turn through 360°

Don't use disableAI as it prevents them from moving at all, including turning. Use:

_unit forceSpeed 0;

This will force them to stay exactly where they are, while still allowing them to turn through 360°

Thank you, I think it's what I've been looking for.