zukov

new spmg on veichles

i'm wondering if possible to add the new spmg in LSV to chopper or modded /port veichles  with the animation....

for example the land rover special force in OA/ACR with on top the stock arma 3 m2hb and to commande side the spmg, would be fantastic......

like a brainstorming, in that case is possible for Navid too?

6is60z.jpg

i'm wondering if possible to add the new spmg in LSV to chopper or modded /port veichles  with the animation....

for example the land rover special force in OA/ACR with on top the stock arma 3 m2hb and to commande side the spmg, would be fantastic......

like a brainstorming, in that case is possible for Navid too?

Just to clarify, are you asking that you would like to see the SPMG Weapons on other vehicles? If so only BIS can do that, as those models sources are not available to addon makers yet.

so is possible only for unbinarized models

i believed that, is possible because the SU 25 is able to use the Bombs rockets and missiles from stock arma3 stuff (i don't know if possible for the choppers) and idem for the M2 and spmg

thanks

aircraft ordonance is different because they exist as seperate models. Vehicle mounted guns generally dont.

• Like 1

They could theoretically be proxy'ed in, but as to how they would function I can only hazard a guess - not well.

They could theoretically be proxy'ed in, but as to how they would function I can only hazard a guess - not well.

If you are talking about handweapons - they wouldnt. animations within Proxies are not possible. And you would still need a modelled mount etc.