Sign in to follow this  
RoddyPL

Rate of fire - help

guys, please help, Im new here (though I have extensively played Arma 2) and I dont know where else to look.... Im completely new to modding and I just wanted to change the rate of fire of a weapon... m134 minigun to be specific... I looked aroung and I know I need to change the reload time in cfgweapons but here is my problem... no idea how to find it let alone mod it... please, can anyone  be kind enough to help a guy in need? :)

look, I wasn't sure where to put it, so many subforums, so its kinda easy to get lost

look, I wasn't sure where to put it, so many subforums, so its kinda easy to get lost

Well as only joined yesterday i would have expected that you would have read the forum rules. Also if you were unsure where to post it perhaps ask only in Questions and Answers section no need to create several threads. Which have now been removed.

• Like 4

Change the reloadtime = ; parameter 

To get the ROF. Devide 60 by the ROF of the weapon. E.G. A M134 firing at 4000RPM is 60 divided by 4000. Answer is 0.015. You're new parameter is ReloadTime = 0.015;

• Like 1