MANTIA

Vanilla End Game Revive System

I'm interested in using the End Game Revive System in a simple Team vs Team MP mission I created.

Doing a bit of searching I've read that using the End Game Revive in non End Game missions does work.

I've tried setting it up both through the Attributes/Multiplayer into the eden editor itself as well as putting it into a description.ext

Upon testing my player just dies when shot by A.I.

Any ideas or suggestions?

UPDATES:

*I've tried testing both with the "Play Scenario" in the editor and hosting a server on my own machine.

*Someone also mentioned to "tick" "Revive Enabled" in all playable character's Attributes BUT the option is grayed out for me. 

*Only addons enabled are CBA_A3 & TFAR

the new revive functionailty should work without description.ext

for me it works flawlessly with "enable revive" in multiplayer options of eden. make sure to set incapacitation to "basic" for testing.

also for testing set respawn to "disable", because i think there are some respawn settings that can interfere with revive.

also for testing make sure to test in multiplayer environment with other units "playable"...

the new revive functionailty should work without description.ext

for me it works flawlessly with "enable revive" in multiplayer options of eden. make sure to set incapacitation to "basic" for testing.

also for testing set respawn to "disable", because i think there are some respawn settings that can interfere with revive.

also for testing make sure to test in multiplayer environment with other units "playable"...

hmm, I already have those recommendations.  My character just gets show, drops to the ground, and then the message "Mission Failed, all players dead"

I do have other playable characters down but do you mean an actual real life player also logged in with me?

perhaps you should indeed try with another player logged in. perhaps the system is "clever" enough to know, that noone will revive you, when you are solo....

if this still doesn't work i would start with a blank mission without description.ext and scripts and just disable respawn (in eden) and enable revive (in eden) without doing anything else. that definitely works (tested by me multiple times). then step by step make settings and add stuff. i would be careful with anything respawn-related...

for me revive works 100% of the time (stable branch, no mods, no description.ext, not tested on dedicated server, not tested with respawn enabled).

• Like 1

Yes, you need at least one other person on your side to test. It will not function when you are alone.

Ok, figured out the problem.

Turns out that the End Game Revive does not identify the new CTRG "paramedics" as a Medic class. 

• Like 1

Hello there bloodjinn903 !

and welcome to BIS forums !

Since you're looking for a revive script for EXILE then check here:

I was using this also a year ago , it should be working.

https://www.exilemod.com/topic/10223-enigma-exile-revive-v080-updated-080916-102-compatible/