Sign in to follow this  
flymaker

Edit Weapon Addons Config

Hello community.

I have a big problem in my life. Being so perfectionist all weapon addons have big failures to me. I need to change Weapons CFGs to correct some weapons and make then more "arma standards like". For example, here is the SMA Addon with some comparisons between weapons.

661926ad4b6f4a1d9ffad4184ea6a3e9.png

3 things make me crazy on that image. First the same weapons on SMA and Arma have so diferent attributes. SMA have much more accuracy than arma Standard. Second is the GL variant with same Weight than non GL. Third, CQB variant with short barrel have same accuracy/range/impact.

Anyone can help me how to change that? I just want to make a new cfg addon to adjust the SMA weapons (Or othes weapon addons).

For starters they're not the same weapons, the SPR16 is based off the HK416A5 a much newer, and advanced model.

People don't want ARMA standards, they want the modded standards, the guy who's responsible for the ammunition etc for the SMA addon knows his shit, why would you want to undermine a lot of hard work?

For starters they're not the same weapons, the SPR16 is based off the HK416A5 a much newer, and advanced model.

People don't want ARMA standards, they want the modded standards, the guy who's responsible for the ammunition etc for the SMA addon knows his shit, why would you want to undermine a lot of hard work?

I don't think the Mod is bad. I know the hard work to do a Mod like that. Its just a personal preference. This is the reason i came to here to make a private addon or something. Its not intended to replace original. I am just want to make a diferent CFG to use with Arma 3 standard weapons without such big diference.

A alternative CFG for who want arma stantards shoud be good.

I made a research and figure out how to make these modifications.

RoadRunner you are right. Addon is perfect. I will try to make Bis weapons more like the addon.

• Like 1