chammy

Latest update caused mods to not work. Help

I just noticed recently the sound mods, Speed of Sound and DynaSound, are not working properly. ive also been working on a sound mod as well and I wanted to know if there had been an update to ArmA3 lately or recently. What hppens is wit Dyna, nothing is affected or changed. With SOS only the bullet impacts are working. Nothing else. Does this mean in my sound mod config will I need to change something here:

units[] = {};
  weapons[] = {};
  requiredVersion = 0.1;
  requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Weapons_F"};

Do I need to add anything into "requiredAddons?

Was there an update that changed how the Mods work?

I am playing ArmA3 through Steam using the mod organizer in the game btw

You should rally ask the makers of those mods. Laxemann who makes Dynasound is working on a large update-hopefully releasing next month and is busy with RHS sounds as well. I am not sure about SOS, but as it has not been updated in a long time, I imagine the sound shader upgrade that occurred in Arma several weeks ago has caused it to not function correctly.

If you need a good sound mod that is working perfectly, then LordJarHead just released his new version of JSRS-APEX edition today- https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187343-jsrs4-apex-12/

If you need a good sound mod that is working perfectly, then LordJarHead just released his new version of JSRS-APEX edition today- https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187343-jsrs4-apex-12/

thanks buddy. Well, what im trying to do is trial and error. Ive been trying to figure out how the config works since I haven't gotten much for help, just a couple of directions where to look, so Ive made myself some starter folders for the sound mod im creating now. Im trying to find out if there is some information I need to add into the config so that the new ArmA3 update will not render my sound mod to not work. Ive asked around and no one seems to want to give me that info on what I need to update or what  I need to include in the config file list

Anyone else have suggestions? You mean no one knows how to get around the update?