wld427

Cannot pack after eden update.

Sorry to cross post but I am desperate. 

OK so I have been away for a week and everything was updating while I was gone....

tools worked fine before update. 

Now after update i cannot pack anything. 

It effects both mikero's tools and BI tools. 

error3.jpg

error2.jpg

error.jpg

help desperately needed....

Try verifying the integrity of your GAME and TOOLS caches - they're separate so make sure to do both. Alsorun Mikero's updater as some of his tools (especially MakePBO and PboProject have updated since APEX (not EDEN).

yep I have done all that....

I cannot run the updater for Mikeros tools either for some reason.... it just crashes. 

All this worked before the update. 

yep I have done all that....

I cannot run the updater for Mikeros tools either for some reason.... it just crashes. 

All this worked before the update. 

Has your membership lapsed? I only realised mine had when I ran the updater and found that my login credentials no-longer worked  -_-

This looks like a Windows issue. Could you offer some details about your computer (OS, 32 or 64 bit)? Also, do you have any issue with Arma 3 or other programs?

I'm rocking Visa 64 bit.  No other problems with any other programs or games. was an issue with rockstar and a GTAV update at the beginning of the year but they hotfixed that. 

The issue for me will be solved Friday as I... the last lonely user of Vista..... will be assembling a new machine with W10. 

So in my case you may want to disregard but if there is another lonely vista user out there who refuses to give up..... go for it. 

• Like 1