travn

Populate a town/city

So I have been "away" for a long time, but is back.
Is there a easy way to populate a town i the new Eden editor?
Make the town "alive" with civilians?

Thanks.

The only way that I know is to use a mod called ALiVE. It will dynamically spawn civilians and military presence if you so choose. We use it on most of our public server missions. It's a little less specific than Alice was but adds way more mission functionality through logistics, persistence, Intel etc. Try it see what you think. I'm on my phone but Google for link should come right up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i tested alive yesterday and it's a great mod with lots of possibilities. the alive civilian population modules also workd great and offers a huge amount of parameters to configure it.

i think however, that the mod is a total overkill, if you just want some civilians running around the city. for advanced mission design with civilian interaction it surely is super great, but just for some abient civilians we really need a decent vanilla module, lilke in arma 2.

for all the little missions, that i make, somethink like the arma 2 vanilla civilian module is completely sufficient and i really hope, that some day, we will get it for arma 3. i think the arma 2 module was scripted, so it surely would not be much effort porting it over to arma 3.

i tested alive yesterday and it's a great mod with lots of possibilities. the alive civilian population modules also workd great and offers a huge amount of parameters to configure it.

i think however, that the mod is a total overkill, if you just want some civilians running around the city. for advanced mission design with civilian interaction it surely is super great, but just for some abient civilians we really need a decent vanilla module, lilke in arma 2.

for all the little missions, that i make, somethink like the arma 2 vanilla civilian module is completely sufficient and i really hope, that some day, we will get it for arma 3. i think the arma 2 module was scripted, so it surely would not be much effort porting it over to arma 3.

Hey man, ever try this: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25194 ??

It's great, simple to use and configurable...